TBD

TBD on Ning

HISTORY, SCIENCE ETC. QUESTION AND ANSWERS.

Pose a Question, Correct Answer, according to Questioner, gets to ask the next Question:

What Walt Disney TV series premiered on December 15, 1954?

Views: 2187

Replies to This Discussion

In 1777 the essays that make up the Federalist sought to explain the Nation about the Constitution.

Who were the men that wrote them?

And what did they call themselves?

Three men wrote The Federalist. Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay. They called themselves Publius after the Roman counsel.
Finally a question I could answer without having to look it up.

I disremembered that one. 

You probably didn't teach American History for 38 years.

Great work teacher! Your turn now P.A.

What cards was Wild Bill Hickok holding when he was shot and killed? Where was he? And what personal rule had he broken that day?

3 8's and 2 aces, Dead mans hand (afterward), Deadwood, and he sat with his back to a door, which he never did. It was a clear day and birds were singing and everyone was jovial (except for the coward that shot him)

Very good Red, your turn.

I was afeared of that. I ain't never been no teacher, but I've watched ever western ever made a thousand times and read a whole bunch of historic books. 

( I got a bad habit of watching a western and sit there and criticize. Nope, Wyatt Earp wouldn't of done that....)

Anyway, got to put my questioning cap on. Be back. 

Back when I was a young lad there was a country rock band called the Pure Prairie League.

Where do you reckon they got that name? 

They named that thar  band after a fictional 19th century temperance union  featured in the 1939 Errol Flynn cowboy movie Dodge City? I reckon!

Awwww, was you watching that this morning too?

Your time, m'lady.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service