TBD

TBD on Ning

HISTORY, SCIENCE ETC. QUESTION AND ANSWERS.

Pose a Question, Correct Answer, according to Questioner, gets to ask the next Question:

What Walt Disney TV series premiered on December 15, 1954?

Views: 2187

Replies to This Discussion

Yes but what was it KNOWN by Dennis?

The Taranto Raid changed many naval experts' thoughts regarding air-launched torpedo attacks. Prior to Taranto, many believed that deep water (100 ft.) was needed to successfully drop torpedoes. To compensate for the shallow water of Taranto harbor (40 ft.), the British specially modified their torpedoes and dropped them from very low altitude. This solution, as well as other aspects of the raid, was heavily studied by the Japanese as they planned their attack on Pearl Harbor the following year.

Alright Dennis that's not what I was looking for but it will do. what I wanted was what they called the secret operation if you had read two paragraphs above you would have understood what I wanted.  Your turn now.

By the way the operation was called: Operation JUDGEMENT.  Aprez vous. :-)

When John Adams became president in 1800...He lived where, because....!

the "President's House" In Philadelphia?  while they finished the White House in Washington?

Yes

In  the northern part of Mexico, archeologists have discovered a 700 yr. old  pre-Hispanic  cementery  in the north side of a hill and the custom in which they buried their dead.  What did they discover?

Alien like skulls, Elongated pointed in the back.

Sorry not that.   LOL

Okay I will try this one. The cremated reminds of hundreds people stored in clay pots.

Yay you've got it! Your turn now.

What American Revolutionary War officer had to order the shelling of his own house?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service