TBD

TBD on Ning

I was out trippin on strange youtube video titles today & I had this idea... so,  I thought I would start a thread on the weird stuff we click on when we are out surfing......It does not have to be music, it can be anything you want to share which amuses you..a article, funny comic strip, news article, but it must be something you click on because of it's strange, unusual, catchy title....

You know.....Those thinks you click on when you are out looking for something specific, but can't help looking into because it's sticking out like a sore thumb......For now I am going to post a youtube song video because Thats where I was when the thought hit me.....   

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

I deleted my video....I had a second thought about it...maybe someone could get the wrong idea, but the gizmodo site seems like a good one & there is blogging. I will find another music video or something else to post from the site later....:0...What was I thinking...Lol.

Probably a good thing I didn't grow up in Brooklyn.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/03/in_brooklyn_cannabis_plants_on...

Strange backwards world we live in...destroy the Natural Marijuana crops & brew the killer booze.....There are wines on the mkt that do not have a drop of wine in them..They are all chemical......Whiteport, Thunderbird, MD20 20, Cisco, & the list goes on...Makes a person wonder whats really up.....?
Did you mean sniff, sniff, or spliff, spliff?
Morning weirdo.  ;-)
Funes.....I remember when we used to roll em that big. ..If you wanted to stay straight on any given day,  you would have to leave the room for fear of contact high.
Sigmund is sooo smart...:}

Those thinks you click on when you are out looking for something specific, but can't help looking into because it's sticking out like a sore thumb......

this part of Casey's post is what I focused in on.

I used to think Sigmund was wrong on everything but this changed my mind.

Perfect!!!!

Thank you Miss Q.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service