TBD

TBD on Ning

We're still here, we survived whatever the holidaze brought us, and we're ready for the serious part of winter, right?  Whether you love it or hate it, we'll get thru it.

Did you make any resolutions?  if you did, come back mid-January and tell us how you're doing with that!

Tags: friends, happy, january

Views: 607

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good Saturday morning you frequenters and strays.  Ccccccold 33 degrees and NO snow!  Yay!!! Whatever you are doing this weekend have fun doing it.

I haven't done much so far today and I am tired.  I am taking a break to watch the start of the 24 Hours of Daytona race.  It gets pretty boring after a couple hours.  Yes it's me saying that.  LOL  Patrick Dempsey (an actor?) just spun his car... no harm no foul.

I made it to Sunday..finally. Today is the 151st birthday of Kansas. Going to have some friends over to celebrate, mainly a reason to sit and eat and chat. It would have been my brother in laws 50th today. How fun it would have been to razz him about being old. He will be forever young, dying too soon at 29. 

I am being lazy and taking it easy, got an itchy nose and I don't want it to turn into a full fledged cold.

It's Sunday and the beginning of RRC's weekend! 

Robbie I hope your traveling has bee safe and enjoyable.  Does Happy ride up front in the passenger seat while you travel?

Lynn are you back home yet?  I am glad you can get out of town for a few days.

Not much happening here.  A quiet weekend for us.  It has not been raining so we are due for some anytime.  Good thing it has warmed from the lower 30s to the lower 40s before the rain begins.

Hi, rhb and Crystal!

It's a sunny day here in the 'Burgh so far, supposed to get rain/snow later.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!

Morning folks...lots of rumblings going on. Seems that Kat deleted her profile, there is talk that this site may go down in June or July, whenever the money is no longer there. Maybe Robbie will have some insight. 

You guess it, my day off. Had a great time with friends celebrating Kansas Day!! Lots of laughs, talking and just plain fun. 

The sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing so I better find something worthwhile to do. 

Hi Crystal, yes there are rumblings which look like TBD may continue if someone will agree to be moderator and people donate money (only $250).  Head over to the Q&A group where all the discussion has been taking place.

Happy Hump Day!  I wrote a knee update paragraph which vanished into thin air.  In a nut shell knee doc called to say the MRI confirmed his original assessment.  No surgery decisions until he sees me the end of this month.

Another balmy 40+ degree day today.  I am liking it!

Hiya Richard, I am waiting for the winter storm to hit around Friday. We are in desperate need of some moisture so I will take every bit, snow, rain, anything. 

The post you mentioned isn't the one that disappeared, no one knows for sure what is going to happen. Quinn has set up an alternate ning site in case tbd2 goes down when the money runs out in June or July. Just giving everyone a heads up. 

I hope all goes well with the knee and surgery can be avoided.

I have got to go find some coffee!!

Hey RRC we are having sunny skies during the day and clear skies with moon, stars, and planets sparkling.  Not cold enough to freeze which I like.  Although the weatherman's teaser lead-in to last nights weather mentioned snow.  I turned the TV off and hid under the covers.  LOL

Hi there my friends...hopefully this place will not go away...wonder where the other site will be?  although I don't come here often know it is here when I come..

We need moisture as well, has been a crazy summer in colorado for sure...warm weather, blue skies for the most part...hope everyone has a happy thursday filled with love and laughter

Hi Thally, if the site does go belly up I hope we get ample warning so we can establish and post a forwarding address.  It's very unusual to me that your area has been so dry.  Still time to make up for it though albeit late.  Hope today is of your liking.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service