TBD

TBD on Ning

We're still here, we survived whatever the holidaze brought us, and we're ready for the serious part of winter, right?  Whether you love it or hate it, we'll get thru it.

Did you make any resolutions?  if you did, come back mid-January and tell us how you're doing with that!

Tags: friends, happy, january

Views: 607

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i have a few more minutes before checkout time, so stopped in.  i am "good" == always, LOL!

overnite in Gastonia, NC, after visiting with a college friend and his wife yesterday afternoon on my way south.  i found him on FaceBook and we've been corresponding, but that 2.5 hour drive to visit just never happened, so i decided to cut my trip to Macon into 2 days, and it worked out well.  now, about 5 hours to Macon, so i'll even have time for lunch along the way, if i choose.

This is a visit with the last remaining oldster on my mother's side, an aunt by marriage.  at 88, she can still run circles around me, she's just amazing, but i believe her brain is slipping a bit, she couldn't seem to keep straight when i was going to be there.  oh, well....

anyhow, an easy trip, 6-7 hours/day max drive time, can't complain about that!

hope all's well with everybody here.

Being able to travel without a tight schedule is a luxury isn't it.  We hope to be able to do that someday.  Pleasant travels!  (((Lynn)))

Safe travels Lynn. 
Happy to hear the knee is feeling better...at least until they do surgery. LOL I tore the meniscus in my knee years ago, no surgery, so now every once in a while it turn wrong and it give me a jolt.

Things are definitely improving, partner back at work, attending Al Anon and counseling, drunk moved out but now is making hate filled phone calls. But that will be handled soon. Thanks for the support during those tough days, I am always amazed how my friends here rush in to offer kind words and support. 

I finally got to eat lunch..and sit down for a second.

I am in dire need of more coffee.

You got off easy with no surgery and no pain.  I am glad to know life is looking up for your partner.  You are friend and certainly whatever support you need we give.

Will get the RV oil changed in the morning. Will spend tomorrow afternoon getting everything hooked up and hit the road Sat. Plan to spend a few days at the Escapees RV park in Summerdale ,AL and then motor on over to Tampa to help celebrate TeeBubbaDee's Birthday.

Should be a blast.

RRC, Glad to hear things are starting to sort themselves out. Wishing for the best. 

Hello nomads Robbie and Happy.  Safe travels and joyous celebrating.

yeah, i'm kinda' bummed that the FL meet-up is a week after i leave here, but i really couldn't justify the expense of hanging around a whole 'nother week.  hope you all have a grand time, Robbie.

RRC, i'm so glad your partner is getting her head back together.  yay!!  as for the drunk harassing her, i hope there's an effective way to stop that (and one that's legal, shooting him probably wouldn't qualify, huh?)

Richard, your knee is still unresolved, huh?  sigh....

Happy Friday to all!

Hi Lynn, yes my knee is still unresolved in the sense that it will be a while before the surgery.  At least now we know what to expect for surgerying.  LOL  I have a friend in WI who got her foot caught getting off from behind your hubby's Harley falling and blowing her knee big time.  So she has given me a good idea what to expect and the potential changes in walking without an functional ACL.  Seriously, I am without pain and fine with walking as long as I minimize weight on the knee by walking with my knee slightly bent and negotiating stairs.  BTW we are convinced even more to install a handrail on the front steps.  A good improvement huh!

RRC, am so glad that your friend found al anon, will make her life much easier and who knows might even make yours easier as well...

hi to everyone else this day...fill it with love and laughter

Hi Thallygal!  Glad you stopped by.  Have a grand weekend starting tonight.  :)

It is the weekend isn't it? I'm heading East tomorrow. Ultimate destination: Key West, Most important stop on the way; TeeBubb's Birthday Bash. I plan to spend a few days at the Escapee Park at Summerdale, AL. While there I want to check out the town of Fair Hope, AL. Have heard some pretty good things about it. Plan to be to Tampa around the 6th.

I'll check in from time to time while on the road.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service