TBD

TBD on Ning

We're still here, we survived whatever the holidaze brought us, and we're ready for the serious part of winter, right?  Whether you love it or hate it, we'll get thru it.

Did you make any resolutions?  if you did, come back mid-January and tell us how you're doing with that!

Tags: friends, happy, january

Views: 607

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning, Lynn.  Yes I heard a rumor that the sun shines in some parts of Florida.  I hope it is sunny in the part you are going.  It's good incentive to toughing it out until you get there.  I have been thinking of blooming Japanese Cherry trees the last few days.

Hi, Richard and Lynn!  The sun is shining here in the 'Burgh, but it is still cold and we still have some snow.

Enjoy your day!

Hi Goldilocks!  The sun is just coming out (probably briefly), no rain or snow, but 39 at noon.

Enjoy the sunshine!

sun actually DID show up here this afternoon, clouds racing to the north while winds at ground level were still.  looks to be warm for a while....

thanks for stoppin in, Goldilocks.

hey, Richard -- is that MRI scheduled?  how are you guys coping w/ slick stuff?

Hi Lynn and all.  Since I have not heard from anyone about the MRI I called the doctor's office this morning.  The "on the ball" insurance approved my MRI earlier this morning.  Later I was called by the appointment dept.  My MRI is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon after which I meet with the doctor for the results and what happens next.  Whew!!     No slick stuff, highs in the upper 30s and no freezing.  :-))

Hi all,

Cannot believe that Monday is over and Tuesday, well, will be here before we know it...amazing eh...sun still shining here, well not at this very moment, yet is shining somewhere I suppose...we might get some snow flurries tonight and then by Thursday will be in the sixties again...

Well, I have not seen as much back and forth here as I have on the forum...I wish there were a site that was as active as TBD was when I first arrived...really miss the writing groups and some of the neat stuff that I found there...one of the groups I particularily loved was just another day...

things change and life moves on as we all must...know those of us on this group will somehow manage to stay together...

hope everyone has a fabuluous tuesday filled with love and laughter

and robbie, thanks for the email

Thally I was commenting to someone earlier tonight on how I miss the DG, DG2, and MA days.  We had sooooo much fun.  You are right, things change and life goes on.

I am trying to think of some form of entertainment that doesn't involve reading or metal for during the hour of my MRI.  Can't read because I need my glasses.  LOL  LEGOS I could build something with legos.

Yoo Hoo...anyone home??
Looks like everyone is taking the day off. I am home, stuffed myself with supper, wine and a celebratory fire in the fire pit. I am looking for a turnaround in what has been happening with my friend. Keep your fingers crossed.

How did the MRI go Richard? Lego's work for ya. I tend to sing when I am in the tube...keeps my mind occupied but drives the people doing the test crazy. 

Hey Crystal yup been quiet in here.  Much to my pleasure the MRI unit was an open machine so I didn't get tunneled.  Yay!

Hi there!  Well I had my MRI this afternoon.  It wasn't bad laying on the table for 45 minutes.  If I could have seen without my glasses I could have read a book or a stack of magazines.  I was supposed to have a consultation with my doctor afterwards but he had to go do emergency surgery on a patient with a severe infection at a total joint replacement.  I'll see him first thing in the morning and see where I go from here.  The MRI tech showed me my scans and they are quite interesting to me.  It looked to me I do have a meniscus problem.  We'll see what the doc says, a radiologist will review them as well.  I am not planning to schedule my surgery until I know what will be involved post op. and when I can get mobile again.  I want to have time for some pre-op exercises and finish up a project.  Of course now that progress being made my knee feels quite good in spite of a small amount of fluid behind my knee cap.

hello, all.  i'm not sure i got here yesterday....

and i'm leaving in an hour for a 2-week road trip, and i somehow find it difficult to sign on when i'm travelling, i can barely manage emails and facecrack, so i may not get here, but know that i'll be thinking of you all, and will be back by mid-February.

Richard, i'm glad your knee feels some better now; and you'll get the doc's interpretation this morning, at least.

i had yearly appt w/ a doc yesterday, had to find a new one here in staunton, but that went ok.  i'm not fond of having to break in new medical personnel, chose a nurse practitioner this time and she was quite pleasant.  hooray!

Crystal, i sure hope your partner comes back out of her cave soon!

Thalia, yes, i too miss the interaction of those earlier groups, but as you say, the bonds of friendship that we formed seem to be holding tight, and for that, i'm grateful!

i'll be back when i can.

Lynn, if you somehow get this have a great trip, be safe, and let us know you are good if you can.  we have been seeing a nurse practitioner for our med needs for a few years now.  :))

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service