TBD

TBD on Ning

We're still here, we survived whatever the holidaze brought us, and we're ready for the serious part of winter, right?  Whether you love it or hate it, we'll get thru it.

Did you make any resolutions?  if you did, come back mid-January and tell us how you're doing with that!

Tags: friends, happy, january

Views: 607

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

that's sad news, Crystal, particularly since it effects your workload as well as your emotions.  I'm sorry.

i just have to say, she's not getting it -- Al-Anon is about how to live regardless of what the alcoholic we love chooses to do, it's not about forcing the drinker to do anything....

but i know some about depression too.  i hope she'll see a professional.  i'm a lot more concerned about how this impacts you, please take good care of yourself.

Well said Lynn.  It's double difficult to help someone who refuses to help him/herself.

**like**

Sunday, and a girlfriend is coming down from DC today, for a short visit.  i always enjoy her company!

cold, gray, snow showers.  ick and ugh.  yeah, winter isn't "bad" but it'll sure be nicer when spring arrives!

Have a nice visit and the rest of your day.

Heads up!!!!

Everyone needs to go to the Forum thread and read what Katherne has posted there.

It is about the continuation or demise of tbd.

Thanks for the heads up Robbie.  I commented and committed my contribution to keep this going.  Quite frankly I am surprised at the concern for such a small annual cost.

lunch at www.mockingbird123.com was really good!

Glad you had good food and conversation.  :)  Have a great week Lynn.

Evening folks...I swore I greeted you all this morning but maybe my brain is fuzzy. I am looking forward to my day off tomorrow..I am planning on sleeping LATE!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

Morning folks, Crystal you did greet us yesterday morning on page 11.  LOL

Have a good week everyone.

good morning, Richard.  this is 4th day of gray gloom, ice overnight and fog all day.  i hope i survive to get to FL where i hear the sun still shines....

yes, Crystal must've been too tired to turn the page!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service