TBD

TBD on Ning

We're still here, we survived whatever the holidaze brought us, and we're ready for the serious part of winter, right?  Whether you love it or hate it, we'll get thru it.

Did you make any resolutions?  if you did, come back mid-January and tell us how you're doing with that!

Tags: friends, happy, january

Views: 607

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Have fun and have a safe drive Lynn.

i had some fun, and am home safely!  

here we are, Sunday all over again, only this one isn't a holiday.

but i still plan to make it a good day, even tho' i have some "work" to do as well as play.

i just looked at my calendar -- Richard, please tell Sharon Happy Birthday for me!

Will do.

you're a good man.  i hope she knows how blessed she is.  i also hope that you two don't turn on each other, while you're both handicapped.  pain and tension and stress aren't friendly to relationships....

No worries Lynn.  We are partners through and through.  We help each other when needed with our care giving backgrounds.

that's a pretty wonderful statement to read, Richard!  wow!  you guys really ARE soulmates!  i'll quit worrying....

Monday morning..I need to keep moving. I have meetings and errands, meal planning and grocery shopping...and another cup of coffee.

Have a great day all, the sun is shining.

And I better get my Christmas packed away before Valentines day!

Hurry hurry Crystal!  Hahaha!  Hope there is a few minutes for you to relax a bit today with a glass of wine.

hi, gang!  i'm late today, not sure why except the day got away from me.  gray gloomy rain/sleet/snow icky stuff, but temps hovering at freezing so the roads aren't slick (yet.)

Crystal, i hope you get your decorations put away before they drive you nuts, but sounds like you have your priorities in order -- the daily realities of living are vastly more important than the state of the decor!

looks like i might have my first guests this weekend!  my friend and "mentoree" from work, Connie, and her two young teen girls; their husband/dad will stay home with the young boy, ~6 now.  because i had no "guest" space at the condo, i don't think i've had an overnight guest that i didn't claim as a child since at least 1994 and maybe longer. so i'm both excited and nervous about it, but there are a few things to "do" here that will keep the young'uns occupied enough to avoid the dreaded "i'm bored" of teen years, i hope.

Even keeping teens from being semi-bored is a task.  That is unless you find two 'not boring at all' young teen boys for their entertainment.  :-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service