TBD

TBD on Ning

We're still here, we survived whatever the holidaze brought us, and we're ready for the serious part of winter, right?  Whether you love it or hate it, we'll get thru it.

Did you make any resolutions?  if you did, come back mid-January and tell us how you're doing with that!

Tags: friends, happy, january

Views: 607

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good afternoon all!!! A balmy 35 here in beautiful OHIO!!!  The best part is that the sun is out... Love that sun!!! Richard, take care of that knee and your back... (((HUGS)))  Chrystal, don't work too hard, life only comes around once... (((HUGS)))  To everyone, have a wonderful day... (((HUGS TO ALL)))

My knee feels better now that the swelling is finally done.  Enjoy the rest of your day too KC!  (((HUGS)))

hi, Kittycat!  funny how cold temps seem warm after tuesday, isn't it!

Richard, i'm glad the worst of the pain is gone.  now if we can just get you back to walking....

Crystal, did you see in FB where our Cowboy blew thru Russell today and didn't stop to say hi?  doom on him....

Oh well, Tuesday I blew through Atlanta and didn't stop to visit with Deez. Sometimes schedules just don't work out.

if you don't tell her, maybe she won't get pissed, Robbie!

TGIF guys!  A chilly 37 degrees this morning.  Yesterday Sharon's manager told her to either work half day at the office and half day home or all day at home if she needs to until her foot is better.  Yay!

that's serious good news!  yay, indeed!  will sure make life easier for her, since her chauffeur is handicapped these days!

Hope Sharon continues to get better Richard.

Cotton Bowl Day today!! And Kiefer has a basketball game out of town...looks like I will be home missing them both. Well I will listen on the radio to Kiefer's but the JV game isn't broadcast. I will sit in my jammies with a glass of wine and watch the Bowl game..gotta see if Ward makes on TV.

Another gorgeous day here, glad to see all the folks stop in and check on the lodge.

GOOoooooo Wildcats!! 

so Crystal's there, tending the home fires, while all your guys are on the road.  it's not often you have peaceful solitude, sounds like you have a plan to make the best of it!

Good morning all,

Think it is going to be a little cooler here today, we have been having sixties...is crazy, especially when usually in Jan. when the stock show is in town...it is well freezing...

today have to go in for my meeting at work...and then an afternoon of taking the tree down...a job i do not relish doing...oh well must be done, and then will concentrate on getting my pictures on the walls...still need some doing in that area

hope everyone has a fabulous day filled with love and laughter

hope everyone is on the mend...

yes, the weather map has been totally bizarre, Thalia -- you had 50s on tuesday when here, it didn't get out of the 20s.  five years ago (or six?), i was in Denver in January and it was wind chills in the -20s....

i just finished putting pics on my walls last weekend, New Year's day, in fact.  these things take time, to make sure it's what you want, where you want it!  

i don't envy you the un-decorating, Thalia.  in later years, my mother solved the un-decorating problem by getting an artificial tree, and just moving the entire thing back to the (over large) storage shed for the rest of the year, then carrying it back into the house, the next Christmas.  it's been so many years since i actually set up a tree -- 17, i think -- i barely remember!  just haven't had a place with room, and used a little tabletop tree instead.

heading to northern VA today for the last of the Christmas celebrations, and a late lunch w/ a girlfriend.

have a wonderful Saturday!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service