1. You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, "Wow, you're SO right! I never would've thought of that!"
2. If your dog is fat, YOU aren't getting enough exercise.
3. If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
4. Women and cats will do as they please...men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
5. My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money!
6. I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult?
7. We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
8. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
9. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue