TBD

TBD on Ning

I have noticed a couple of women on here that like to follow me around and nah say or insult me. I wonder what their problem is? Get a life.

Tags: stalkers

Views: 108

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, it's damn sure the right place to get unsolicited advice.
Begging to differ, Orinab. The title itself posed the first question, followed by the second, "why do some women", ending with the third, "I wonder what their problem is?"
All of those statements seemed like an open invitation for an honest discussion to me. If she wanted no responses it would have been easy to add that to the statement, "No responses please" or "Just venting."
It seemed like she was asking for opinions which can go hand in hand with advice. Just my opinion.
BINGO,though I thought others might have shared their own experiences with this weird situation.
Hi Grace,

I have not had this experience so I couldnt share but after my original comment that has been thrown in ten fold and brought up through this post quite a few times, I may now have shadow haters...ROFlMFAO
Shadow Haters. They are monsters 'cause they are ugly. ;-( (you shadows know who you are)
Too fun PW, Just too much fun!
PING!
OMGosh..I think there is a PING virus spreading on TBDNing.
Acute...not fatal. Have 2 jokes and call in the morning :-)
Does anyone ever remember that ol' chant...."Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but words can never harm me".....and this is where I add my bit...."unless you choose to let them."

And then I read once....."We cause just as much unhappiness, pain and suffering in the world,
when we take offense - besides giving it."

My bottom line here is.....karma catches up sooner or later.
Hey y'all... My bad, but I just can't get past pg 2 of 7 readingv on this topic at this hour especially. Personally, I'm ok with that it's on the front pg. I am not only aware of secret hatred here on tbd, I'm well aware of blatened ones A's well...&, it makes me ill quite frankly. Ppl that built have been bullied since childhood-look at the statistics of divorce , domestic violence & crimes against mandKind & nature. I believe that "secret" bully's are deeply disturbed ppl with an inAbity to identify with their inner selves so they hide behind false friendships, the bs words, work & varying communities for their own who's sake. A group should be started about it due to the severity if it's relevance. These types jump all over others confusing kindness weekness & use a mask of superiority to diguise the truth of their insuperiority. A coping mechanism hard wired into their brains & ubringing, incorporated into their lifestyles. Coming off A's intellectuals who try to deveope stimulating, or societally "cool" conversations in order to seek approval from the same-spirited individuals, or groups of individuals. It's just AS dis-heartening AS our Nation's falling apart, globally. Which is a Moral delemia more than any political delemia. Look at the depression & suicide rates, the homelessness, etc, etc + etc. Ppl have to take pills or read every positive thing they can today, do ALL they can to create peace, Unity, Live, Harmony, Compassion, Kindnesses, Respectful Couteousness, etc...& be more aware of it now than ever before (my opinion...should always either be that way or building towards it). Ppl here are suppose to be able to speak freely in an open forum without all this anymosity. This is how relationships, families, businesses, nations + fall apart through dis-assemblement. We are not teenagers anymore, & no...not eveyone can take care of themselves any more...why don't we each believe that we should be the 1st to lend out a neighborly hand??? "Let it begin with me"... Ther's a million wisdoms I could bored u with, perhaps surprise u with, to quote... But I'll spare ya. Perhaps if we all worked a bit more diligently in supporting one another instead of trying to push off or alienate eachother, or 'push them back into their "own neighborhoods", so to speak, ppl wouldn't be so quick to leave tbd-or just lurk! A lot of ppl could lerarn the greStest gifts by becoming more educated on how to transcend the ulmity self. This lil tbd wirld could just be the lil society that could help this vast nation & earth, then...idk UNIVERSALLY be of some Real Good!?!?! Jibber jabber just to defend ourselves is a waste of time to hear ourselves Talk ONLY 2 B validated by another outside source (still my opinion). Maybe the real discussion that needs to be opened is "Who REALLY Cates about making a difference in this world we ALL live in together, like it or not"! Thank you for bring this OUT into the OPEN!! ppl will always disagree & have a set stance of their views. Not all ppl are open-minded, or think outside their box, or can see 2 sides or more of a viewpoint. That is their right, that does not need 2 B inflicted upon others bec of their conviction, or debate to the point where there isn't an allowance to 'agree to disagree'. Some ppl need tobe more attune with the fact that there are sensative ppl in this world, who do stand for & stand up for issues of concern. & if someone is unable to stand up for themself I for one am glad to have a few friends that I would feel more than approachable to say the words Im at the time to overwhelmed to express. Hopefully, if we become more unified a a group on a whole, this wouldn't need to be an issue of concern. We build wars at home before we build them outside our homes. Another Topic; "How Do U Define 'Cool'?" "Semanitics: Arguing them would surely cost us $ & Sence in the workplace!" Obviously this is an important topic to courageously & lovingly, with sincerity Bring to the Front. To much slighting going on here.
KTULU worte:
"Hey y'all... My bad, but I just can't get past pg 2 of 7 readingv on this topic at this hour especially. Personally, I'm ok with that it's on the front pg. I am not only aware of secret hatred here on tbd, I'm well aware of blatened ones A's well...&, it makes me ill quite frankly. Ppl that built have been bullied since childhood-look at the statistics of divorce , domestic violence & crimes against mandKind & nature. I believe that "secret" bully's are deeply disturbed ppl with an inAbity to identify with their inner selves so they hide behind false friendships, the bs words," ............

?????? ! Say what? Have you considered that you just may have protested over much? That's quite the diatribe considering that Grace Linda managed to say all she needed to say in three sentences !

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service