TBD

TBD on Ning

We refugees are still holding on here.  Stop by the Lodge, come inside and warm up! Have a wassail cup or some eggnog with us, visit a while!

Tags: crossing, friends, gathering, holiday, lodge, moose, spirits

Views: 440

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lynn, Richard, Crystal.Hope you all have a happy New Year. I'm going to go out to eat with a few old friends on New Years Eve and then Monday Morning  head out for Texas.

Looks like there are some changes in store for tbd in the new year. 

there are some good options in Leesburg, Robbie!  have a good time NYE, and travel safely back to TX.

We are doing pretty well Lynn.  Sharon rode the bus into town for a bit.  Then bused it to our postal mail boxes and home again after stopping at the corner market.  Of course she stretched herself out to too much but recovered quickly.  As for me I am finding out which muscles have been called into extra action to compensate for the stiff leg.  LOL

I wish you all a very happy New Year!  

thanks for stopping in, Cat.

The same to you and your family, Cat.

thanks for the update, Richard!  i suspect you're sugarcoating how difficult it is, but i can read between the lines.  now it's time for you to make that appt wiht the orthopedic guy!

New Year's Eve!  i don't think we'll have a big party like we used to do online, but let's call it an Open House!  here, i'll set out some drinks and munchies, help yourself whenever you stop by, and leave us a note to say you showed up!

Happy New Year!

and we'll be ready for midnite, just in case.  Happy New Year to us all!

and in honor of Mary, who closed her beauty shop yesterday because she couldn't break even, and desperately needs to find a station in someone else's shop somewhere, she always likes a strawberry for her champagne!  may next month find you a new professional home, Mary!

Yummmmmm  A great spread Lynn, thank you!  I'll be in and out when I can.  I want to celebrate the new year at your time zone so I can get to bed shortly after 9:00PM my time.  LOL

Happy New Year!!
We have a little over an hour to go before we close. Heading to our place in the Black Hills the minute we close to spend a couple of days. We are leaving Kiefer home since he doesn't want to miss basketball practice. Thank goodness for small towns and good friends..he has a group keeping track of his comings and goings.

Thanks for the delicious snacks Lynn..and the champagne.

Happy New Year all, no internet so I will see you all in a couple of days. Be safe and my best to you and yours for the new year.

Hello my friends,

Dropped by to wish everyone a very happy New Year.  I hope that it is the best one ever for all of us.  I know that I am going to do my very best to make it a good one.  I think that we have that choice for sure.

What does Robbie mean, there are going to be some changes in the coming year for TBD?  I am tired of all of the changes, hope that it changes for the better, yet it is what it is.  I miss the old TBD with much banter, laughter and lots of people.  I am not crazy about facebook, so keep off for the most part.

Love and laughter to you all this last day of the year.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service