TBD

TBD on Ning

We refugees are still holding on here.  Stop by the Lodge, come inside and warm up! Have a wassail cup or some eggnog with us, visit a while!

Tags: crossing, friends, gathering, holiday, lodge, moose, spirits

Views: 440

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Changes?  Good changes, right?  I am with you, Lynn, I have not been anywhere but here as far as TBD goes.  Here is the link to the story if yoiu haven't been there yet.

http://teebeedee.ning.com/group/thewelcomelounge/forum/topics/if-yo...

thanks, Richard.  i actually didn't know that Robin was still involved behind-the-scenes....  it sucks that she couldn't find a way to turn a profit on the original TBD....

tbd is enough for me. I may have to go to FB one of these days. but think it is too conjested and fast moving to suit me. Also too many family on there.

I have family on there too.

so do i, but since there's no STG on FB, i don't think anything i post there is likely to cause a stir....  maybe not even then, come to think of it!

well, ok, i take that back, possibly with a couple of my friends who are either ministers or evagelicals.... but they could just block me, LOL!

Barely made it before the morning ends so..... Good morning and TGIF!  It's easily predictable rain here today.  That's ok it washes the leaves and crap in the street further down the hill.  LOL  Speaking of leaves, I think they have all let go of the trees so they can be cleaned up finally.  The leaves we get are from others trees and the others don't care to do anything but leaf them alone where they lay.

At least I made it before supper....another on the run day here at the store. The sun is shining and melting all the gorgeous snow into muddy slush. One more day until the year is over...we are hoping to escape for the New Year. 

I started this several hours ago...lost my train of thought.

Happy New Year... 

Happy New Year Crystal!!

Hey, Crystal, you made it!  yay!  i too hope you get some vacation escape, soon, into the new year!  

Richard, when i looked at the weather map this morning, i realized you'd have decent temps today.  leaves washing down the street doesn't sound so good, tho' -- not that you're in position to get out there and do anything about them....

anything you wanted to do, this year, i reckon you need to do tonite or tomorrow!  me, i'm for ever hopeful that 2012 will be better!

Lynn I am counting on lots of time in 2012 for the unfinished stuff in 2011.

prob'ly so, Richard!  how are you two managing?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service