TBD

TBD on Ning

We refugees are still holding on here.  Stop by the Lodge, come inside and warm up! Have a wassail cup or some eggnog with us, visit a while!

Tags: crossing, friends, gathering, holiday, lodge, moose, spirits

Views: 440

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good evening, everyone!  I'm glad to "see" you all, even if I can't stay - got some baking to do tonight and tomorrow.  Take care till next time!

hi, Goldilocks!  i can smell those cookies in the oven now, yummm!

Thanks for stopping by.  Did you know I am a starving cookie monster?  No cookies so far so I must bake or buy them myself.  I want to stock up on the chocolate food group too.  LOL

can't argue w/ you about that parttime work for low pay, particularly when you're pretty busy keeping Sharon entertained for the time being.  glad she's taking it well, and i'm really really glad there's no need for anything but time to heal the breaks....

Good morning and TGIF fellow refugees!  Warm and dry here this morning.  Warm being 39 I am good with that cuz the ground is warm enough, still, to melt any snow that mistakenly lands here.  Yesterday was a relative lazy day for which I feel only slightly guilty.  LOL  I forgot to get the coffee ready for this morning.  Blame it on the program about the missing Egyptian queen and other royal mummies.  O_|_/\_    <----- reclined mummy

you and my mother are the only folks i've ever known that had to set up coffee the nite before!  

no need to feel guilty for yesterday, not at all!

we might get rain here, but no snow, altho' the sky sure looks like snow!  it's a bit too warm, tho'.

Hey, I make sure the coffee pot has water in it before I go to bed. The filter and coffee are right beside the machine. I get up, stagger in to the kitchen, (not far to stagger in a RV) put the filter in, pour some coffee in it close the lid and go back to bed for 15 to 30 more minutes. Ain't retirement wonderful. Then I get back up, drink coffee and take Happy out for a walk.

Hey Robbie!  Having the house warm and the coffee ready when I wake up is part of my retirement luxury .  LOL  This week, however, I have to get and serve the coffee instead of it brought to me in bed.  Thanks for stopping in.

WHAT?  Sharon brings you coffee in BED?!?  omigosh, no wonder she's the love of your life!!

LOL  That's right!  I am spoiled and I know it.  :-)

spoiled?  you're plain rotten!  wow!

ok, i'm over my apoplexy about coffee in bed, now.  

it's a weekend, after all, and i'm in no hurry to be anywhere or do anything.

and yes, Robbie, retirement truly IS delightful!  even some parttime work doesn't interfere with the change of pace or the delight in waking when i'm done sleeping, instead of when the clock demands!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service