TBD

TBD on Ning

We refugees are still holding on here.  Stop by the Lodge, come inside and warm up! Have a wassail cup or some eggnog with us, visit a while!

Tags: crossing, friends, gathering, holiday, lodge, moose, spirits

Views: 440

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Monday, and RRC has the day off!  your one day of the week, that's just brutal i know, but working for yourself is always the hardest job around!  

hope it's a good day for each and every one!  i'll be working for a few hours, then off to swim my mile....

Happy Monday everyone!  I can't believe I missed stopping in yesterday.  So I'll be the first today.  30 outside, cozy inside.  LOL  Snow is in our forecast for next week.  So yes yes yes Crystal, we got to get it in gear while we can before the inconvenience slippery weather.  I don't mind driving in the snow........... if no one else is on the road.  lol

Thally, it's good to see you.  Hope you get to the "feels like home" stage soon.

Lynn (((hugs)))

Richard, we must've been here at the same time this morning!  i've had some connectivity problems, i hope they've sorted themselves out now....  (((Richard)))

Good Tuesday morning folks it is 34 degrees outside.  Windshield scrapping is in my near future.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr  Stay warm and cozy today.

the weather map today was bizarre -- mid-continent all cold, and temp gradient squeezed across the appalachians from 30 to 60 degrees!  we have winter storm watch for wednesday nite.  hope it warms up out there, as the big chill shows up here!

Lots of scraping here this morning...and it is now a brisk 19 degrees. Now if we could just get some snow. 

Spending a lazy evening at home. Ward is off to a meeting, Kiefer is vegged in front of the tv after he finished his homework and I have my shoes off and my feet up. I need to get started on ideas for Christmas but just don't have the gumption just now. 

I think I need some chocolate..... LOL

chocolate and a glass of wine.  it's ok to take tonite off, you deserve it!  christmas ideas will come in good time, it always happens that way!

Yes, Often on the 24th. (:>)

wednesday, Pearl Harbor Day.  not a good memory, but one we need not forget, all the same.

the Arizona memorial is indistinguishable here, it's the little white dot just beneath and to the right of Ford Island -- that's the island in the center of the pic, where the larger memorial site is.

and i learned that, when you visit the Missouri memorial, you can see the oil sheen on the water as it floats by.

if you've been there, you know what it feels like to walk into the Arizona memorial.  if you haven't made it yet, you owe it to yourself to visit Hawai'i and to see this while you're there.

We got a quick glimpse from the air.  No time between connections to get there so a 'for sure' next time.  last night i saw an interesting program about the Japanese mini-sub that got into the bay unnoticed.  It sent a torpedo into the USS West Virginia...... or was it the North Dakota?  LOL

Had a late morning hard session with my chiropractor.  I am now feeling normal again.  What's with that?  No pain no gain?  LOL

Mexican food with a friend tonight.  Ole!

didn't realize your back was bothering you, but am glad it's back to "normal" again.  worth the transition pain, sounds like.

i love mexican food, and mostly, it's "safe" for me.  have a good time, tell me tomorrow if you had anything exceptional for dinner?

Good Thursday to you!  it didn't snow here last nite, after all.  i see a tiny bit on the tops of the mountains (maybe 2000+ feet) but none in the Valley.  cold enough, tho'!  

make it a good day for yourself!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service