TBD

TBD on Ning

We refugees are still holding on here.  Stop by the Lodge, come inside and warm up! Have a wassail cup or some eggnog with us, visit a while!

Tags: crossing, friends, gathering, holiday, lodge, moose, spirits

Views: 440

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I am going ASAP.  I am waiting to see how Sharon does with a cast tomorrow.  If she gets crutches as well we can take turns.  j/k

all right....

cold and damp today, feels more like winter in Portland!  but i'm glad it's not frozen, just wet, at least.  doesn't require shoveling or worse.

i have just enough work this week to keep me out of trouble, but not so much as to interfere with my relaxation.  a sweet deal!

hope you all have a peaceful week.  I can imagine Crystal is figuratively kicking back, even if she's in the store....

Richard, you didn't mention how badly this knee hurts, only that it won't hold you up.  how's your pain level?

Robbie, i bet you're eager to get back to where it's warm, are you?  did you leave the RV in warmth and just drive, since you had a place to stay?  Happy probably doesn't mind either way, huh?

Hi Lynn!  My pain level is low to zero as long as I stay off my foot or wear the immobilizer on tight.  I ice my knee 3 times a day for 30 minutes or so and take ibuprofen if I need it.  Of course a nap here and there also helps.  :)

ok, i'm glad you're not in screaming agony, at least!  i hope Sharon's doing ok w/ her cast, so far....  and that it's a walking cast!

Sharon is doing great with the cast.  It has a velcro sandal which makes walking much easier than with the boot.  She has the cast for 4 weeks.

that's good news -- that the swelling is down enuf to cast it and that she can walk, too!  now, tomorrow, go get yourSELF taken care of.  hugs to the both of you.

Morning all...the Christmas rush isn't over around here yet. Had another crazy day yesterday. I am getting a short day today so I can go visit my sister who is here from Colorado. She only gets back here a few times a year...my aunt from Oklahoma is also here so it will be a fun visit. 

Take care of yourselves folks...sounds like Richard and Sharon need to stay in  bed. 

ah, yes, R&S, but one of them has to be mobile to mind the doggies....  they really didn't plan this very well, did they?

well, Crystal, business is crazy but i guess that's a good thing!  glad you get a few hours to visit the out-of-town family, at least!  

only 3 more days this year, wow!  lots of changes in my life, for sure, but i'm ready for what comes in 2012!

Yep, I expect lots of changes in 2012. Looking forward to them. Bring it on. Looks like we will have a few challenges for tbd. Quinn has volunteered to take the lead. I think that's great. As soon as I get back to the RV I'll start beating the drums. Hope everyone has a great New Year.

hmmm.  i've not been paying attention to the larger network, i stop here and that's all.  the Q&A never did appeal to me.  I stay here because there are a few friends who stop in, but i see the others routinely on FaceBook, just not you, Robbie....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service