TBD

TBD on Ning

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs...

Do this! Don't do that! Can't you read the signs?! 

Tags: Can You Read the Signs?, Can't you read the signs?, Signs, What's Your Sign?, Where's Your Sign?

Views: 13652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m not rich but the way they are being treated here makes me sick.
Our local election here shows about every fifteen minutes a commercial about the republicans giving tax breaks to the rich. Why do they think I’m an idiot? Our tax structure has all income brackets in it. This means if you change one person’s tax rate, you change them all.
Rich people are greedy?
We have very few rich people in our state of Oregon sense they tax the rich. The rich doctors and corporation heads are moving out of state and taking their businesses with them. As soon as the state dries up the people with a $200,000 income is it going to fall to our income level and force us to leave the state also? It’s so bad here that if a pipe breaks in a school, they send a bill to a rich guy.
Who in the hell is greedy.
Please don’t read this and answer by, your pissing me off.

I was once called a two percenter while attending Texas A&M University.

Darroll, You don't know me at all. This thread is about funny signs. I posted the pic because I thought it was funny. Yes, I don't agree with many Republican points of view, but I HAVE NEVER said in any way shape or form, that mine is the only point of view. My way or the highway, those are your words, my friend, not mine. I come here to clown around, PERIOD! If the pic somehow offended you, I deeply apologize. And no, I'm not being snarky. I mean it, if I crossed some kind of line with you, I'm sorry.

I'm posting this here, and also posting it on your home page because I want to make sure you see my response. 

This is my 2nd go to site for laughs....  My 1st is FOXnews...(just kidding..sorta....)!

Nobody would want to be caught with yellow Solo cups.

Ouch!!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service