TBD

TBD on Ning

Guess the movie,book or song using the hints given in the preceding post.

Then put up hints about a book, movie or song.

Make them as explicit or obscure as you want.

This can be pictures, quotes, discriptions, or video clips.

The name or title of the subject you provide hints about must start with the letter of the alphabet which follows the first letter of the subject that you have identified. When we reach the end of the alphabet we start over with "A"

EXAMPLE: HINT: "Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn". 

ANSWER:

Movie; "Gone with the Wind" (starts with a G)

NEXT HINT: The bellhop's dressed in black.

ANSWER: SONG; "Heartbreak Hotel" (starts with a H)

I'll start it off. The answer to this one has to start with an "A". 

Hint: Down the Rabbit Hole" 

Tags: Alphabet, books, movies, songs

Views: 1264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

could it be.......King King?

your close, or mistyped the second 1/2 of the name.

LOL!!  I sure did, i meant to put King Dong  LOL, Just kidding!!  King Kong, maybe??

Yes King Kong!

you have to start w/ Letter "L" now.

"L" book, then movie

is a 2002 novel by Alice Sebold. It is the story of a teenage girl who, after being raped and murdered, watches from her personal Heaven as her family and friends struggle to move on with their lives while she comes to terms with her own death.

"The Lovely Bones"

"M"

John Sayles searing 1987 film about the union coming to the brutal coal fields of 1920 West Virginia.

Matewan.

"N"  Book and Movie.

A famous rock band from Bard named itself after a conspicuous dildo in the book.

Steely Dan.

"O"

Neville Shute's elegiac epitaph for the human race, as a US Navy sub crew patrols the world, looking for a safe haven from the nuclear fallout that is slowly decimating the survivors of WW III.

On the Beach.....Gregory Peck was in the film :-)

"P" Novel and many movies

Set in the English countryside in a county roughly thirty miles from London, the novel opens with the Bennet family in Longbourn and their five unmarried daughters.

I'm sorry Snagg. The answer we were looking for is 'Naked Lunch'

Right. Typed faster than I thought. I yield the floor to...Oh, ANYBODY, I guess. Western Civilization will just have to struggle along somehow.

yo, i figured your answer was wrong, namely cause it was suppose to begin with "N".  Anyhow, i already posted the next letter, so guess away......

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service