TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6060

Replies to This Discussion

6@ 9:41
But no one has posted in 30 minutes.

Where are you?

I'm here....how are you?

Car business fixed?   No more 'quaking'?  Ready for the wrath of someone called Irene?

#7....had a piece of Mo's Bacon bar...just a bit.  Wish I had a nice sherry to follow...:-)

I'm here....well, sort of.....watchin' the ballgame too.

Car going into the shop on Monday. Pretty much the entire drivers side is being replaced.
Person who hit me told my insurance agent that she was texting.
She may have been, but she had to be drinking as well. She hit six cars that night...

Mos bacon bar? I'm afraid to ask...
5 at 9:23 cdt. How is the weather Quinn?
Its raining and the wind has picked up. Not too bad. Nothing like the tabloid weather people are talking about!
They said the worst part will come overnight...
Hope you are safe!!!!
At worst, I may get a couple inches of water in my basement from the rain. I do worry about my neighbors tree out front...it looks ill on a good day...

I joke about this, but I did heed the "better safe than sorry" message :-) we brought in anything not nailed down on the patio, stocked up on ice to save the food in case the power goes out, gassed up the car, and bought extra beer ;-)
Extra beer, My kinda girl!

The extra beer is the most important. Glad to read that you are alright.

The weather Channel sure know how to pump up the drama.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service