TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6060

Replies to This Discussion

8 at 8:06 CDT

...speaking of times-

Q & I were wondering if maybe we could have a general time that us regulars pop in so that we can actually connect w/each other some, rather than just being ships that pass in the night.

What do you guys think about that? How would around 9pm Eastern Time work for folks?

Not a rigid, every night sort of thing, but just when it's convenient to pop in then & see what's going on w/others.

Whaddaya think?

oh!... 6 @ 5:15pm EDT

Would that be 8:00 Central? I can make it most nights.

Yes, as a matter of fact, P.A. '-)

great, there's 3 of us- a couple more & we'll have a crowd!

Works for me....:)...Oh....9 online at 6:50 here in Fl. & I am at the top of the list...I had TBD open while I was out fixing the fence & doing e-mail & chores
Thanks Peeps....Wow..How uplifting..like a cool breeze just hit me..It had to be 85 degrees in Fl. today......I'm melting..I'm melting......

It's 89º here NOW, caseyjo, @ 6:42pm, and expected to break 90º tomorrow! :-P

...it's my guy's first spring here in Atlanta. He was whining like crazy when I talked to him this afternoon, threatening to spend every week he can on business up north all summer!

oh.... 9 @ 6:44 pm. (I usually have to come back in & add that bit) ;-p

It got up to 91 here today according to my highly expensive thermometer. I mowed the yard and then drank about a gallon of water.
I need to mow the back yard. Actually, I should take a swingblade to it. :-P
Would it be a Lively Lad brand swingblade? I hated those things when I was growing up. Now I hate string trimmers.
Well, I wish I HAD a lively lad w/a swingblade that would clear my backyard for me. But I don't think that's what you meant, is it?
Lively Lad was a brand of swingblade. They were all would except for the blade. Much lighter than the metal ones.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service