TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6060

Replies to This Discussion

There's at least 2 TBD groups on FB now....

I fear the herd will be thinning again....

o, i'm not there, i didn't know...that might explain why a lot of those that came here when ma closed haven't been around. i thought ma was reopened.

I clicked on the MA page yesterday just to see and it said "MA is down for maintainence"

Evidently we aren't exciting enough around here.....I mean really, we're all smart, witty, kind, personable and easy to look at......weird...

* Hi Chuck*

my guess would be that he opened somewhere else under a different name.

guess we weren't on the invite list :-)

in addition to the above attributes, bob, we are open minded, interested, and reasonable adults who have consideration and compassion and are a tad bit silly ;-))

And to add...

I ♥ yuz guys...seriously.

love you too....seriously....
D@rn! We had a Baker's Dozen, but by the time I got here to say so we are down to 11. :-(

still at 11

We lost one just now.......probably my fault.
down 2 more. sheesh! What's up this week?

#9...it's fine.  It's much calmer here than on the fb.   Very noisy and crowded there....but kinda funny....Hope some are still lurking and poke their nose here.

I'm still here on TBD, I have been moody & went to play farmville w. my friends on facebook where I have had a account longer than I have had one here at any of the TBD's..I would say abpout 5 years there.....I just wanted to spend some energy doing nothing but listening to cows moo & chickens cluck & my new puppy "flower pot" bark.......

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service