TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6057

Replies to This Discussion

At least my neighbors are not nosy. Not real friendly either.
hmmm.... I loved my neighbors when I was in SE Michigan for a few years. We lived downtown in this quaint little village. Our next door neighbors were the Police Dept. & the Village Offices. It was very cool. Some of the Police Officers would just walk in our back door & then shout for us. They would also pull me over in town, just to f*ck w/me. My dogs used to go hang out at the Village Offices & in the Dispatch Unit of the P.D. It was great.
10 @ 8:11 PM CDT.....3 more seats left.

5 of us @ 10:30 EDT...

...hiya, Bob, Robbie, Snagg & ...oops, just lost one.

4 of us @ 10:30pm EDT.

11 here at 9:43 EDT.

Why am I talking to myself? :-)

I am here now and there are still 11. You can talk to me. 12 before I could hit add reply.
8 people here...which seems like a lot for a Monday at 11:20AM.  This is Day 4 of my 4 day weekend.  Its cold and overcast outside, and I don't like to take a walk when its like that. Today I think I'll get bundled up and venture out there anyway.

Now that the MA'ers are back this thread is doomed to be obsolete.  There are thirteen on now and I bet the number will climb.

We may have to start a new one with a 50 person limit.

HaHaHa!  Maybe we could go with some kind of two tiered system....kinda like a you need the gold card membership to post here, but only a silver card to post on the 50 limit!
Is there a Aluminum version of this card? That might be where I end up. LOL

We could do "Founding Member" avatars like they did on TBDv1 for those of us that started it...

Jaylee gets #1 of course.....:=)

Oh, shit.....I sound like somebody that just climbed out of the "water"  ......sorry.

I had my "yellow dot" repossessed by Kat while at TBD1.  Maybe they'll put out a commemorative edition of that one.  I promise I'll display it on my cyberdresser, right next to the one I get for being a regular member of this thread. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service