TBD

TBD on Ning

Here we are, can you believe it's April already?  serious signs of spring are plentiful, even tho' the weather goddess can't seem to make up her mind.

Stop in and visit for a bit, tell us how your day's going.  share a bit of your dream with us!

if you're not a regular here, maybe you could click the "follow" button down at the bottom, so you'll get an email when somebody posts here....

Tags: chatting, friends, spring

Views: 430

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys happy Sunday.  We had house guests yesterday and this morning.  The house hasn't been this clean in a long time.  LOL  Now if we can just keep it this way.  Got good and warm outside yesterday.  It's sunny today but not warm so far.  I'll enjoy the sun regardless of the temperature.  It's a welcome sight.  Have a nice week.

good morning,

staying home today and getting chores done  LOL...had laundry and cleaning to do..

it is a beautiful day in colorado and nice to have NOTHING to do...yesterday ran all day long

Have a day filled with love and laughter

Happy Monday!  What topsey turvey weather!  2 very nice summer-like days in a row here while the east is getting cold and snow.  Hahaha!  I am hoping this week goes smooth and fast for you.

Hi, Richard!  It is cold and wet here in the 'Burgh, but no snow on the ground.  I'm glad your area is finally getting some good weather!

Happy Monday to all who enter here,

Yipee....my last working Monday...OMG....never thought that I would get here

It was eighty five degrees here in Denver....amazing...know it is going to be a hot summer...remember 44 years ago on April 27th...it snowed...it had been warm here the weeks before, just like this year....how do I remember that....you ask, well my first son Paul was born on the 26th...

This year if it snows on that day I will not be here, will be in SF...

hope your monday has been as good as mine...filled with love and laughter

gray and rainy and chilly here, and my weekend guest never even got to SEE the mountains on my eastern horizon, they were totally obliterated by fog when it wasn't raining too hard to see them.  but we talked ourselves out, and had a great time!

Richard, i know what you mean, about the "clean" thing, but ya know, it just doesn't stay that way....

Thalia, please make sure that tuesdays don't turn into mondays after a few weeks, LOL!

keep smiling, my friends!  see you more this coming week!

Tuesday and the sun has returned!  hooray!!!!!!  not quite warm yet but we're heading in the right direction, at least.  very strange weather map, it's 88º in Denver and struggling to get into the 50s here in Virginia....

Indeed very strange weather,  I guess tomorrow we are supposed to have rain and hail.  Tomorrow my last day of work for a while...are heading out to airport hotel to stay as our plane leaves early, early in the morning on Tuesday...cannot quite believe this is all happening...and

Lynn not a chance that Tuesday will turn into monday because I don't have to be in on Tuesdays until eleven...yipee....oh glorious semi retirement...

i'm so glad that your Tuesdays start late!  yay!

have a wonderful time in San Francisco, Thalia!!!

Morning all...here it is Wednesday...I spent yesterday on the road picking up our newest fur kid from the Cowley County Humane Society. So far so good. Only problem we have encountered is possessiveness over chewies and he want's to 'mark' in the house. He was just neutered Monday so I hope that urge leaves quickly. He slept all night in his crate without a peep...now we just need to figure out what he should be named. 

Happy travels Thally....I feel the clean house thing too. I haven't had my house that clean in ages. 

saw your puppy pic on FB, and your cat is just ignoring him, i hope?  and vice versa? 

Hi guys!  I can't believe I missed coming by yesterday.  In fact yesterday was a blur as well as I kept thinking it was Monday.

Lynn, sorry your mountain view was hiding from view while your guest was there.  Maybe next time.

Thally in SF?  Has anyone warned the city?  Hahaha  Have a great time while you are there.  I hope the weather is just right.

Crystal, which candy bar are you going to name your new pet?  KitKat?  Heehee

Goldilocks, thanks for stopping by.  Keep checking up on us to be sure we are behaving.  LOL

Well I dropped of stuff at the cleaners for Sharon and did all the grocery shopping for a few days.  My break is about to end cuz I need to get to work on those pesky projects.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service