TBD

TBD on Ning

Here we are, can you believe it's April already?  serious signs of spring are plentiful, even tho' the weather goddess can't seem to make up her mind.

Stop in and visit for a bit, tell us how your day's going.  share a bit of your dream with us!

if you're not a regular here, maybe you could click the "follow" button down at the bottom, so you'll get an email when somebody posts here....

Tags: chatting, friends, spring

Views: 430

Replies to This Discussion

We did go for a nice walk in the afternoon.  It's so refreshing to get out in the clean *cough* fresh *cough* air.  It reached 80 in the backyard.  Today is starting to be another beautiful day.  It was easy to notice the short time the furnace ran.  :)

here we are, it's Monday again....

RRC is in full production mode, doubt we'll see much of her this week. 

Hope work goes smoothly, Richard! 

Maybe Thallygal will drop in and smile for us, happy as she is these days, and Goldilocks has been showing up pretty often too!

I have a late conference call today, which makes it tight to squeeze my swim in between the classes and swim team practice, but i'll do it anyway.  Wednesday is my back2back calls day, once/month, and i'm usually fried brains afterwards.  sigh.  but they pay me well.  i keep telling myself.

Ha!  Lynn, you were posting while I was composing.  Yeah time for me to finish my social network rounds and get to work.

glad you stopped by! 

investment in a new tripod should pay off handsomely with Sharon's work!

It has been a "why did I wait so long" kind of thing.  :)

So, it's Monday already?  I know of a few thousand people who are not ready for Monday.  Hahahaha

Photo'd several pieces of jewelry yesterday.  The first time I got to use my new tripod.  My old one was getting pretty wobbly.  It was my dad's he bought it when I was in high school.  Hmmmmmm a family heirloom.  Hahahaha!

Crystal, how did the dress rehearsal go?

Everyone have the greatest of weeks.

And here is Thally...smiling

I wrote something this am and before I finished....poof it was gone and I had to go to work.  Work today was brutal, only one person, for a group I do showed up...had all my paperwork done...and so sat around all day with nothing to do...yuck...am so tired tonight, more so than if I had had back to backs...

Am having the time of my life otherwise....and...well am just having tons of fun...and am filling each and every moment with love and laughter...this is kind of like a fairy tale...something one reads about...and now am experiencing...

hope everyone has a tuesday filled with love and laughter as well

good to see you too...and goldilocks when she comes in...hello hello...and RRC  you too

Thally, seeing you so enjoying life makes my day even more full of love and laughter.  Please tell us, does this stage in you life influence your retire plans?  :)))

Good morning my friends,

At this stage of the game have no idea about retire plans...although have been thinking a long time about going to 24 hours a week.  With my brother being sick...need to have more time to spend with him...

Thoughts about the shorter work week has nothing to do with my "new" "old" love...that is progressing nicely, and I need to take it one day at a time to see what unfolds...who knows....uncertainty is the only certainty I have in that area of my life right now and am good with it...we shall see...and just enjoy and cherish each and every day

Today my late day at work so don't go in until eleven...few things I need to do around here...

Our weather has been fabulous...they say we might get some rain this weekend...which would be great with me as I love the rain, it reminds me of one of my most favorite places in the whole wide world...yup that would be oregon

Golly it is only about two weeks and I will be in SF...what a trip  LOL

Have a great day to all who come in here...fill it with love and laughter

One thing that has been puzzling me....this TBD is soooo much better than facebook, wonder why more people do not come here...oh well..just my brain meandering...LOL

I finally got my wifi fixed and now internet much faster so hope to be on here more...it is so frustrating to have to deal with all things electronic 

i'm so happy for you, that being "in love" is giving you such joy!  as Richard says, it's heartwarming to know that you're having such a grand time!  sure, take it slow, or as slowly as you can stand, anyhow, about the forward-stages-of-relationship, but don't hold back on your feelings and your joy!

one of the things i was so very aware of, at retirement time and then with that man from MI, was the trememdous cost savings of sharing a household with another person.  that's not reason to move in with the wrong mate, but if the time's ever "right," it's a great benefit!

i think sitting and doing nothing is a lousy way to spend a day, no matter how much your salary is!  ugh!  hope that's rare, for you!

as for better than FaceBook, i think that must be an age or style preference -- the short FB comments are more like tweets and texts, but there are some groups here that use the same style, don't you think?  it's us letter-writers who gravitate here, and i'm grateful for who we have, for sure!

I figure that at some point in time a few folks will get tired if FB and come back here.  FB isn't at all like when it first started.  But good ol TBD is pretty steadfast.

maybe, but i'm not so sure, Richard.  there are multiple "groups" of former teebeedee-ers on facecrack, and folks seem to enjoy them.  i keep getting "invited" and then leaving, 'cuz i truly dislike the "group" format of FB even more than the newsfeed! 

if it weren't for FB, i'd not know whether my son is alive or dead, and there are a few other friends who show up there and nowhere else, butthere are also a handful of folks i care about who refuse to use it

hope your week has been good thus far, and that Hump Day treats you well! 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service