TBD

TBD on Ning

Here we are, can you believe it's April already?  serious signs of spring are plentiful, even tho' the weather goddess can't seem to make up her mind.

Stop in and visit for a bit, tell us how your day's going.  share a bit of your dream with us!

if you're not a regular here, maybe you could click the "follow" button down at the bottom, so you'll get an email when somebody posts here....

Tags: chatting, friends, spring

Views: 430

Replies to This Discussion

Good Thursday morning Lynn and all.  I am about to go upstairs to the office and get to work.  The boss frowns on me being too late.  Hahahaha!  Another cool wet day here and the dogs are complaining about the grass being so high they can't find where they have been so easily.  They will have to tough it out for a while longer.  Enjoy the day!

poor doggies, they'll just have to survive the "tall cotton" until it's dry enough to deal with it.

had to laugh about your comment on being late!  thus far, with my work in retirement, i've not had to juggle around anyone else's schedule -- that's definitely a mixed blessing!  Chris was never an issue to work around and here, i just need to get to the pool sometime before suppertime, and i refuse to work after i return!

i continue to hear from Michigan man, sporadically, and every time, i have to wrestle thru the "must-return-him-to-back-of-brain" activity.  he seems to be making good progress, recovering from his heart attack, maybe 6-8 weeks ago, and was just this week named District Mason of the Year for his part of the state (posted to FB,) so we've been in contact far more than prior months.  i still feel in my gut (and my heart) that there's no future for us, but this grieving process sucks.  big rocks!

there was another double rainbow yesterday, and tonite's nearly-full moon is bright in a clear sky!  i am truly enjoying the visual parts of living here!

I understand how you feel about the Michigan man.  His appearances prevent you to reach closure with him.  Perhaps there will be a 'distraction man' in your near future.  :)

you get it, that's a huge comfort, Richard!  thank you, dear friend.

i have a couple of 'distractions' at the pool, at least they provide fantasy fodder!  the single one has been so for ~30 years, but he has a "lady friend" who was widowed about a year ago.  i keep teasing him, since i really don't think he's 'getting anything' besides companionship, but it's early yet.  he's a "water walker" and we often show up at overlapping times.

the other 'distraction' is younger (48) and married but a competitive swimmer with a body to die for! he makes a delightful fantasy, since he's working 2 near-full-time jobs so does his "dry land" workouts for swim competitions at random times while he's lifeguarding.  deep pushups on the ladder rails, stretches in the doorway of his office that tantalizingly show off his abs!  he's tall enuf that his t-shirt rises well above navel when he stretches up!  hey, we take comfort where we find it....

Hahaha!  There's nothing like fantasy fodder to fill in when available.  Maybe those guys might oil the gate of closure at least temporarily.

Happy Good Friday!  We have no special plans for the weekend.  Not even coloring Easter eggs or eating the ears off of chocolate bunnies.

same here, no special plans.  looks like shrimp fried rice for dinner tonite, am wishing i had some bean sprouts but will fake it w/o them.  am guessing it'll be a quiet weekend, since all those Christians will be busy with church stuff....

Mmmm shrimp fried rice sounds good.  It's been many moons since I have wolfed any of that down.  Yes, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, and water chestnut would make it even better.

Hi, Richard and Lynn!  It is a cool, sunshiny day here in the 'Burgh.

I hope you have a good weekend!

finally made it to Saturday!  got the swim team newsletter out and an article emailed to the newsletter about last weekend's meet.  today, i think i'll write up the last pending set of minutes -- hey, i get paid for that!  the swim team stuff is strictly volunteer.  and then maybe a grocery store run.  or a KMART run, since my nice blue resin "ocean" toilet seat broke at the hinge, yesterday.  that was a bummer, but at least i had the "original equipment" basic white one to re-install, ha!

Hi Lynn and Goldilocks!  What a beautiful spring day it was today.  Sunny 70 and good enough for Sharon and I to go for a short walk with the pups.  I could use a few more months of this.  My batteries started to energize even from the short time I was outside.  Have a good day tomorrow.

isn't it amazing what sunlight does for the body and the soul, both?  that's why i couldn't survive in the Pacific Northwest, there's simply not enough of it.

i'm glad Sharon has healed well enough to voluntarily walk!  yay!  and your knee must be okay as long as you're careful not to twist it?

wishing you a gorgeous day today, as well!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service