TBD

TBD on Ning

Want to join me for a stroll or a sit ?

Views: 237

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yea, I'm ready,but all I get is this from the weather people:

"Dangerously low wind chills will be possible overnight and Thursday morning.  The Wind Chill Warning includes Vilas, Price, Oneida, Forest, Lincoln and Langlade Counties, where wind chills of 35 to 45 below are expected.  The rest of the area is under a Wind Chill Advisory, with wind chills likely in the range of 25 to 35 below.  Under these conditions, frostbite can develop on exposed skin in as little as 10-15 minutes."

Yep, we are looking at a high of 0 degrees today.

It's good to be back in Wisconsin.

It won't be all that far off for us. Spring comes early in Virginia. My patio peach tree is starting to get buds on it. My bulbs should start poking through in 3 or 4 weeks.

Sorry, but fantasy worlds tend to bar me from entering.

pretty much how it is down here now ..

We've had a beautiful warm winter but not enough rain...well it rained last night and it will again today followed by a 2 day storm..whoo hoo. That rain dance I did naked in the woods really worked.

sorry i missed that lifey could you let me know when you're gonna do it again ?? 

I may have done it in a dream, I'll try to keep you posted for future dances frenchy.

Snagg--not a fantasy! This is a secret garden in HOBOKEN, NJ.

There is a fancy ladies tea room that has a similar entrance near here...It's called Lavender and Lace. The entrance leads into an English style garden of flowering everything...quite floofy and smells nice, a riot of color and flowers...reminds me Laura Ashely linens and hot tea and finger sandwiches and little sweet things. I always take my Mom on Mother's Day and any other occasions when we need to do something special for us, just the girls.

I went on a garden walk last May.  It was breathtaking to see what people do in their own yards! The best was the home of two gay men. They had a tree with white star like blossoms that fell to the ground and took root between the stones on a pathway at the entrance to their stunning back yard;it was a day of beauty. We saw about ten backyard gardens in Montclair, NJ.  It's so cold out today, and will be tomorrow too with more snow on the way.  I can't believe that it was ever warm here.

There used to be a beautiful little town in Georgia called Thomasville...many people raised gorgeous rose gardens. We used to live at Ft Sill OK and this was on our route to FL..when we made the trip during the spring it was wonderful...the color and the smell was over whelming.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service