TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

I just got an e-mail with the West Virginia University football schedule for 2012. The Lawsuit has been settled and they are now in the Big…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

9 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Aggie

Crossing Summer Deserts: Advice?

Ok, so my judgement isn't the best, and maybe I have a screw loose. Or two. Son and I are getting ready to head into New Mexico, Idaho, Ari…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

19 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

Cities vs. Wide open spaces

Why is it that people all live, cramped together, in small towns and cities? America has so much wide open space...SO MUCH. Why would peopl…

14 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

What are you doing this summer?

Son and I are driving from NJ to California, and presumably back again. The Inquiring Grasshopper may join us, she's been trying to hitch a…

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

PUBLIC SERVICE

What has happened to public service? Has it really gotten worse over the years? If you think it has, what do you think is the cause of this…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by darroll

HAIL YES!!! (Rain Ruins Everything)

If you're expecting a "punchline"...forget about it. We took a trip to Mt. Charleston to escape the heat of July in Las Vegas and got a hai…

Started by Wylde Abandyn

5 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Kittycat

Where is the perfect place to retire?

Most of the people on tbd Ning are old enough that they are at least thinking about retirement. There are many things that must be consider…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

35 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

Where would you go

To find yourself, find out what real life has to offer? Of course, money can be no object. SeaRain

Started by SeaRain

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by SandraDee

Beautiful moments in Central Asia..

Most of the pictures are from Photo Journalists in Central Asia. Please enjoy them.. http://centralasiaonline.com/en/multimedia/

Started by candelariadelsol

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by stillgoing

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service