TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Math peeps - I need your help again!

Our rubrics are screwy. This is the situation: Documents have varying point values. The document must end up with no more than 25 points to…

Started by SeaRain

12 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by SeaRain

ATTENTION! Damn fool old guys!

Hey do any of you older guys know if it will now be easier for those hot young ladies to contact us about sending our money to Nigeria? I…

Started by Stir Young

35 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by AggieK

What’s it like where you live in the UK?

That’s a question I have been asked, so I have uploaded some more pictures on my page of my neighbourhood for your perusal, I live in Yorks…

Started by Darby

6 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Bonnie

Adding an application question

How do you add an application to your page? I tried to add the My Video app but I receive an error telling me I already have the maximum nu…

Started by Getagroove

2 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by MysticalMaria

funny and sometimes thought provoking quotes...

Do you have any, maybe from movie, speech you heard, a comedian, maybe even a politican, or how about yourself?? George Carlin; Why do we…

Started by z100

29 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Slayer Dug

Sample Title

Seems only natural, no? Has anyone else wondered about the Sample Title thing?

Started by Brian

47 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger

I did something really really dumb...

I was at the old TBD and I was reading a discussion about how we all need to delete our information on our profiles...so that information i…

Started by Darkhairblueeyes

30 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Rhiannnonn

I ' M M O V I N G!

Yeah! Saturday! Went from a 5 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom house and now going to a 1 bedroom apartment. Just me and my dog. And time for…

Started by SeaRain

7 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Jaylee53

A Test... it fun

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brai…

Started by z100

10 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by SandraDee

Did ya like the piece about Tee Shirts and Tyrants?

Cuz if ya did, wait till you hear what happened on the way home. Ya-ya. I saw a license plate. I did. Really. Honest. I wouldn't kid ya.…

Started by ZenDog

19 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service