I've been browsing--so far, I can't find ANY groups with FORUMS posted in 2026. Am I the only one ACTIVE HERE NOW????? I'm curious. I mainly post in Bookaholics, since I am one, lol. Reading is my main hobby.
Tags:
My three groups are "active," although I'm almost the only one who posts there anymore. They are: “A Horse Is a Horse” (equestrian stuff); “Fractured Haiku/Senryu” (member-written non-traditional haiku and senryu); and, “Getting Our Gay On” (LGBTQ+).
There are a couple of discussions that are active in Q&A. For instance, “Blast It”, which is songs and music history.
In Forum Games, Aggie and I (and sometimes Snagg) play “Word Association.”
You're definitely keeping “Bookoholics” alive! I just joined and posted but, tbh, I probably won't post often. Deteriorating eyesight has made it difficult to read and, for the most part, audiobooks just don't do it for me.
“Kooner's Landing” and “Keep Laughing,” are kept active by Aggie, and a smattering of other groups are probably still active if you can find them. You'll have to manually go through the “All Groups” listing because it hasn't been updating correctly in years.
Yes, the halls are pretty empty here now, whether because of death or attrition. But those who remain do so, I think, because many of us have meaningful memories of the original TBD that are hard to let go of. I'm so thankful to Aggie for keeping the ship afloat!
Thanks for your reply! I'm sorry to hear about your eyesight. I agree, don't like Audiobooks, either.
My main hobbies, besides reading, are writing (fiction--short stories & novellas) & making comment graphics. I ran a computer group at NotOvertheHill for 17 yrs, so now, I sometimes post 'info'/how to' in Mimi's group (The Studio). Often, I'll post 'how to' to remind myself of how I did something.
Yes, I've looked at many groups, but hadn't found any recent posts. Lol: when it says last post was "April", it usually means April of 2010, 2014, etc.
Go to All Groups then Sort by: click drop down for Latest Activity.
Don't look at Most Active it has not refreshed in many years.
Ok, I will try that.thanks for info.
© 2026 Created by Aggie.
Powered by