TBD

TBD on Ning

Dostoevsky. Crime and Punishment. I read it as a kid, then picked it up again on this trip. (This time son was reading it.) Absolutely rivetting. 

I just finished Infidel (what a brave woman!) and was ready to start on Satanic Verses (S. Rushdie) before I was diverted. Next I just MUST re-read The Brothers Karamazov. Theres a reason this stuff is classical.

What about you? What's in your reading pile?

Tags: books, education, entertainment, reading

Views: 838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Harrison Ford has agreed to a role as me.
They're trying to get Michael J Pollard to play me.
Little Fauss Michael J Pollard?
Wasn't he a Playgirl Playmate?
I think Robert Redford should play me but maybe he is too old. So maybe Brad Pitt.
Go for it, P.A.!  LOL!
Don't recall Little Fauss....MJP was C.W. Moss in Bonnie and Clyde.  Ms Farquar once stated that Michael J Pollard was one of her favorite actors.  At one time I used a pic of MJP as my TBD avatar....mostly to curry favor with Ms Farquar.  I think it worked, but I'm not sure.  :<}

"Little Fauss and Big Halsey" Was a movie about two motorcycle racers. It was in the early 70s. At the time I was at Ft Hood, Texas and racing motorcross. Wasn't a very good movie, but all the motorcycle riders went to see it.  There is one scene where they are eating out side in the yard and, well you would have to see it.

Hey, Maybe Pru identifys me with MJP. I'll have to ask her.(:>)

Is that Robert Redford?

How did I miss this movie?

Robert Redford is my movie star crush...Then and now :-D

Hey Robbie, find your own cheap trick to curry favor with Ms Farquar....I've got dibs on the MJP angle!!!  LMAO!
I am reading "The Boleyn Inheritance" by Philippa Gregory.  I read "The Other Boleyn Girl" earlier this summer.
I am reading The People of the Raven from a series about the earliest Ameircans. The Raven people lived in the northwest about 9000 years ago.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service