TBD

TBD on Ning

Kat, or maybe it was akabukowski, once said to me that everyone thinks their life would make a good book.

She is probably right. What do you think?

Here is your chance.

Let's all tell stories from our experiences as we traveled through time.

Ahh, but there has to be rules. They will be pretty loose, but rules there must be.

RULES:

1. It can be any experience that you want to tell us about.

2. It can be as short as one line. Or as long as fifty. Anything over thirty will be deleted.

3.You do not have to end the story at fiftyy lines, but you have to quit writing at the end of fiftyy lines. You can not post again until at least one other person  has posted something.

This ensures that everyone gets a chance.

4.You can continue on the same subject or jump to a new one.

5. Nothing is required to be in chronological order.

6. Very Graphic Sexual discriptions should be posted in the sex talk group. You can direct us to go there if we want to read about it.

7. No one will be checking the facts 

8. Additional rules will be posted and implemented as I see fit.

Step right up and post. who knows, the next knock on your door may be Spielberg asking for the movie rights.

Tags: adventures, death, joy, life, love, poverty, power, riches, sex, sorrow, More…war

Views: 2961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sister has chickens.

Her four year old won't eat eggs or chicken.

He's too funny! When you ask why he makes a face and says, "It's yucky" as he's pointing at the chicken coop.

He's right. It is Yucky. Have you ever cleaned out a chicken coop? Or watched a chicken lay an egg? Most of the stuff we eat is pretty yucky if you are involved in the production or gathering of it.

My Grandfather used to take an egg, pick a small hole in one end of the shell, and a larger hole in the other end. Then suck the egg out through the larger hole. I think watching him do that is one reason that today I will not eat eggs unless they are hard boiled, over hard, or scrambled until there is no moisture left in them. (:>)

"Ham and Eggs--A day's work for the hen, a lifetime commitment for the pig"
Robbie, good god, you nearly made me puke!
I'm not a farmer, so I don't know. Maybe Robbie does. Are brown eggs the ones that came out of the wrong hole?

From the rules:

2. It can be as short as one line. Or as long as fifty. Anything over thirty will be deleted.

*gigglesnort* 

I know, I know, Robbie, it's the kind of thing that happens when you go back & edit. I don't care. I think it's hilarious & I keep getting a big laugh out of it. We can post up to 50 lines, but anything over 30 will be deleted.

Please don't fix it. I love it just the way it is! '-)

TeeBub, It is as you suspected, The brown ones come out of chickens. White ones come out of the refrigerator.

Has anyone ever said something to you that sounded completely different by the time it got to your ears? It can be amusing, embarrassing, and sometimes a little of both.

I owned and operated a portrait/ wedding studio for about 20 years that produced several "slices of life"...some sad moments, but many more happy and amusing ones.

I was doing a studio bridal potrait sitting one day of a regular client I had photographed several times before and had become good friends with her and her family. My wife/assistant had left early that day leaving me to handle all the posing and shooting by myself with just the bride's mother there to assist her in and out of the dress. I had seated her on a chaise lounge in an elegant pose to show off the bodice of the gown and the short train draped across the lounge. The gown was rather form fitting and as I was putting the finishing touches to the arrangement or her veil, she made some remark about her belly bulging in the tight dress. (She definitely did not have a weight problem, but she just had to say something anyway) She said, "I look like a sack of taters, don't I?" I ignored that and started back to the camera and she said sort of under her breath and little fast...."Mashed 'er baked?"

Say that low and fast out loud and you'll understand that I heard, "Masturbate?" I stopped dead in my tracks, her mother stood straight up and exclaimed "Brandye....what did you say?" I just turned back toward her and said, No, i don't think so right now." She then realized what it sounded like, but...she was not the blushing type at all. She just waved her mother and me off and told us to get our minds out of the gutter and straighten up. Then we had a good laugh about it.

When I told my wife about it later, she shrugged and said, "Well, Brandye finally hit on you, did she? And right in front of her mother at that!"

That particular family produced several more memorable moments over the next few years.

lol...

I had one of those funny/pushing the envelope/almost embarrassing moments today at work.

My team is on a special project in a dept. where I'm just barely acquainted w/the staff. I did something, can't remember now what it was, as I was leaving this afternoon that prompted the woman in the dept. to say, "d's if you had a beer in your hand I'd marry you!"

I don't know what possessed me to think or say this, I guess I was getting tired & slap happy - w/my back to the woman, as I was passing my boss, & looking her right in the eye, smirking, I responded,

"If I had a -what- you'd marry me?"

The woman didn't get it, & repeated, "a beer in your hand," but my boss rolled her eyes & shook her head like, 'I cannot believe you just said that.'

'-)

hahaha.

I try.

I will never say "mashed or baked"  in the same sentence again!!!

Its got possibilities to be juvenile guy humor.....I'm gonna file it away.  A guy never knows when a line like that might come in handy!

Mahsed or baked? Yup!  Mashed or baked?  heh, heh, heh.  Mashed or baked?  HAHAHAHAHA!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service