Kat, or maybe it was akabukowski, once said to me that everyone thinks their life would make a good book.
She is probably right. What do you think?
Here is your chance.
Let's all tell stories from our experiences as we traveled through time.
Ahh, but there has to be rules. They will be pretty loose, but rules there must be.
1. It can be any experience that you want to tell us about.
2. It can be as short as one line. Or as long as fifty. Anything over thirty will be deleted.
3.You do not have to end the story at fiftyy lines, but you have to quit writing at the end of fiftyy lines. You can not post again until at least one other person has posted something.
This ensures that everyone gets a chance.
4.You can continue on the same subject or jump to a new one.
5. Nothing is required to be in chronological order.
6. Very Graphic Sexual discriptions should be posted in the sex talk group. You can direct us to go there if we want to read about it.
7. No one will be checking the facts
8. Additional rules will be posted and implemented as I see fit.
Step right up and post. who knows, the next knock on your door may be Spielberg asking for the movie rights.
Stir, The 50 line limit applies to each individual post. If you write 50 lines, stop, and then I post anything you are ready to start another post of up to 50 lines. We are looking forward to some more Life and Dirty Times type posting. Or visit to the greasy spoon.
You're right Deez, the monster probably would have had his way, no matter whay I did. BUT, I still feel like I set my little brother up for...
Sorry, I just ran out of words.
© 2023 Created by Aggie. Powered by