TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deep Pru? Is that that what's on her business cards? Or is that a new euphemism for, you know what!
Nope, no such thing as whoremail. At least not as a website, anyway.
Ah, I see you checked it out thoroughly.
,-D
Sorry to change the subject to something much less exciting but I will do it anyway. I put of pictures of Caleb and my trip to Virginia on my page. Have a look and leave a comment. Caleb would love to see what people think.
Great pics, PA! I'd love to see Williamsburg one day. Thanks for sharing them. Please give a big hug to Caleb!
I'm thinking that Caleb likes photo #2 the best, but that's just the rebellious child in me talking.
"What's with the coupons and the bogo? Does Payless Shoes know you've stolen bogo? The nerve....."

I think she got the idea here.

*Though I think you're exaggerating, Pru. You're not old enough to qualify as a senior yet.*

Can you identify which gender you prefer? Or does IHOP retain the right to choose for you? Color? Size? How well done? What are my choices?
Robbie,

Here is one of the seniors.

Can I still pick the flavor of my syrup?
No, he's the child of your way way older sibling.
I think I better go to bed before chez moi gets up.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service