TBD

TBD on Ning

Do you have a nagging idea of some condition or event in the future that keeps popping up? Will we need sunblock as thick as mudmask? Will they dig up the stuff we throw away today because they found a use for some of it tomorrow? What if they find a way to make more energy from nuclear waste?

Tags: IT COULD HAPPEN, crackpot predictions, futurama

Views: 2288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I predict everyone is going to tractor races  this weekend.

My tractor is broke.  Send picture of your tractor.

I predict that I will be here as long as there is a TBD.
In the future bioengineered humans will discover a book titled The Wit and Wisdom of Sarah Palin and use it as a template to turn our brains to puree of bat guano.

Or as campfire fuel.

In one possible future, we WILL be able to eat just one Lays Potato Chip. But it will be the size of a bedsheet.

I predict that mass quantities of adult beverages will be consumed in Largo Fl. in Feb.
OK... I predict that mass quantities of adult beverages will be consumed in Largo Fl. year round.

i predict  mass amounts of pot will be smoked/grown in California, and the people from NJ will have a revoltion and a uncivil war will erupt over the rights to grow weed.

After all New Jersey is known as the Garden State.

OK, I didn't predict anything but I had a semi-twilight zone experience and didn't even know it till it dawned on me a short while ago. The manager for the local church thrift store is being let go. Big bru-ha-ha ,here in smalltownville over this one cause the thrift store in town is the big hang out for so many people. Last Thursday, I couldn't stop myself from going for more and more and more books. I made three separate trips to the thrift store and bought probably 70 books and the first 30 books , I took straight to the library. The head librarian asked me to wait at least a week before bringing any more cause they were behind in their processing of the new media. Even so I kept going back for more. Here's the strange thing. It just came out that all the inventory is going to be packed up and taken to Bangor to a recycle place. And the day that I bought all those books turned out to be the second to last day and I had no idea that was the case.
Could recycling be considered reincarnation for books?
That's deep ROBBIE, I'll have to get back to you on that when if ever I figure it out.

I think reincarnation for books is when they do a 2nd, 3rd edition.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service