TBD

TBD on Ning

Do you have a nagging idea of some condition or event in the future that keeps popping up? Will we need sunblock as thick as mudmask? Will they dig up the stuff we throw away today because they found a use for some of it tomorrow? What if they find a way to make more energy from nuclear waste?

Tags: IT COULD HAPPEN, crackpot predictions, futurama

Views: 2289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that even looks like Tee!!

Is this a bad time to tell you how to get laid?

You crawl up a chicken's butt and WAIT!

Mrs. Pennypacker and her board of directors predict Charlie Sheen will get a drug sniffing German Shepherd and run for DEA and win.

I think General Failure will be the next military commander in charge of US foreign policy.

I predict that I will find what I am looking for at Kemah.

Mrs.Pennypacker predicts her poopy kitty litter will become next amazing super fertilizer in the world and make me a millionaire.

She has a cat tower. She scratches on the couch.

it is an old couch scatched before.

A neighbor gave her  a sracthing thing for  my birthday.

It is the flash from camera that makes her look mad.

She is very smart and when i take a photo face on the flash goes off and she squints her eyes.

As do I.

I predict the world will never run out of diet coke.

I predict nattering bureaucratic bullshit and bitchy clerical fussiness when I return to work tomorrow. I predict that various pencil-pushers will not have done their jobs and will try to blame me for it. I predict that their direct superiors will retreat to their caves and refuse to answer phone calls or deal with their responsibilities and will, instead, grumble that after all the political ass they had to kiss to GET their jobs, how unfair it all is that they be expected to actually DO them.

Snagg, Was that an actual prediction, or just a statement of a fact of life?

I predict that Snagg will win the "Most Laid Back, Mellow, Person On TBD" Award this year.  

I predict Mrs.Pennypacker will like her new sunglasses for photo Shoots.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service