TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'Texas' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prunella Farquar's Birthday party extended to 3 days this year.

City of Tomball will be hosting its Annual Birthday Party for Prunella Farquar again this year. Aggie, Longhorns and everything Texas, alon…

Started by Aggie

23 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by darroll

Willkommen Y’All!!

You do not have to be German to enjoy this festival. The 13th Annual Tomball German Heritage Festival will be March 22, 23, & 24 locate…

Started by Aggie

8 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Aggie

Is the Texas Twang Dyin', Y'all? Other Accents Blend In

I thought this (click) might be of interest to a few of our members. I'm a Texan but my drawl is not very pronounced.  I'm often encourage…

Started by EddieDingo

12 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Stir Young

Pru may head West and Aggie may head East.

Aggie may be tired of being in the shadow of Pru.   If Aggie heads west with Pru it would be a continuation of the old world order.  Aggie…

Started by Aggie

30 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Aggie

COMING SOON; BORDER WAR?

Here is the latest news article on the heated up US /Mexico border.   http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37422274/ns/us_news-washington_post

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

7 May 30, 2010
Reply by Goldilocks46

Love and lust, Texas style!

The Star of the Republic Museum at Washington-on-the-Brazos proudly presents "Love & Lust: Romantic and Sexual Relationships in the Re…

Started by Aggie

28 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Aggie

Don't Mess With Texas Women

I'm sure this isn't true, because I've gotten a VERY similar story credited to a man, but it's still funny. IN HOUSTON , TEXAS - MARCH 5th…

Started by Aggie

12 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Whiny Old Bastard

WEIGHT OF DISCUSSIONS

This has been an interesting day. The forum has seen the emergence of some serious discussions. We have one about the existance of god. Dis…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

16 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Jaylee53

Happy Birthday, SaSpurs83!

Started by Aggie

7 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by realteal

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service