TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"WALKING THROUGH LIFE"

SHARING ANOTHER INTERESTING ARTICLE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.An unusual thing happened to me a few years ago. I spoke casually with a woman who…

Started by Letha Robinson

2 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Letha Robinson

NEW WINTER GAMES

The IOC,(International Olympics Committee) members have voted unanimously to add a new competition to the 2018 winter Olympics  games in So…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

2 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

"WHO REKINDLES YOUR LIGHT?"

An insightful woman, who had lived through numerous dark nights and days, once taught me about getting through difficult times. "I apprecia…

6 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Letha Robinson

Things you wonder about TBDers who are MIA or no longer here

List things you wonder about former or MIA TBDers. Use  I wonder...   I wonder if Pru still thinks of us. I wonder if Tina Volk is in good…

Started by Maricel Evasco

151 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Aggie

"MOM HOLDING BABY IN ONE ARM, ABANDONS CAT BY DUMPSTER WITH THE OTHER"

You just can't figure out the heart's of some people. It's so sad! Written by Patricia Gordon of Calgary, Alberta The end of the month…

9 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Letha Robinson

"NOT SKEERED OF DYIN'"

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS INTERESTING ARTICLE WITH MY FRIENDS.Economist Jeremy Gluck speculated on US Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan G…

26 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Letha Robinson

whare shoud i go

takeing a trip whare should i go,i seen new jersey,i seen philly pa, i ben up and down the east coastwhae should i go tell me

Started by james fahey

6 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

What interests you?

What would you like to talk about? Sex, The President, the economy, Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever,  tics, taxes, forclosures, photo volta…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

112 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by funesthememorious

What do the People Left in tbd Have in comon?

We each could be mistaken for:  Movie stars, Rock stars, Senators, Stock Market Gurus, Calif. politicians, Or maybe something more mundane.…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

50 Jan 31, 2014

lets have some fun

what aver fun you do just do it and be happy do in it whaet aver it is just be your self

Started by james fahey

17 Jan 31, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service