TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BLOWING EPIDEMIC ALERT

With this summer's health threats of the Ebola and mosquito transmitted Chikungunya virus, another menace to society is causing great co…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

5 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by flippr 2.0

A serious question

I know I'm usually here for laughs, but tonight I have a serious question. In the spirit of the original TBD, I bring you a problem that I…

Started by DannyO

9 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

"WHEN YOU JUDGE YOURSELF"

If you're going to do it, don't lose sight of the main fact.Charles Allen (Victories in the Valleys of Life, Fleming H. Revell, 1981) tells…

Started by Letha Robinson

0 Jul 8, 2014

THE BIG SQUEEZE

Last weekend I had this problem I've encountered many times before. It happens to all of us on occasion. Suffice to say, it took place in…

3 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Angharad

OUR TREE

My wife and I are getting visitors from all over the world to see the tree in our backyard. It's a giant redwood that we planted decade…

3 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by CaliforniaNow

"LETTING GO OF DESTRUCTIVE BELIEFS ABOUT PROBLEMS"

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ARTICLE!A humorous story tells about a speeding motorist who was caught by radar from a police helicopter. An officer…

3 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

SUMMER FUN

Hello mudda hello faddah.Here I am at camp Granada. Camp is very entertaining and they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining. Gu…

2 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by flippr 2.0

"WHO SETS YOUR STANDARDS?"

THAT IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION!Who is setting your standards for you?A true story has it that one older man decided to jog around the local h…

0 May 19, 2014

"WHAT PEOPLE NEED IS A GOOD LISTENING-TO"

A VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE.Two psychiatrists met at their 20th college reunion. One was vibrant and enthusiastic. He looked younger than hi…

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Letha Robinson

SLIP SLIDING AWAY

Roller coaster riders have met their match.  Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida is delighted to announce the opening of the world's long…

1 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by darroll

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service