TBD

TBD on Ning

Maricel Evasco's Discussions (1,547)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Over in TBD Future group, there is MUCH discussion about the whole my/atlantis ning…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 22, 2010 to Do you sometimes feel a sense of disconnect w/reality or people?

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"But..I feel a HUGE disconnect with music these days. Steve, There are still "real"…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 22, 2010 to Do you sometimes feel a sense of disconnect w/reality or people?

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"I didn't ask about the probe body. I'm assuming since people weren't panicking and o…"

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"To me, it seemed like a poor quality of life that they are living. I am speaking of…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 22, 2010 to Are you happy with the Quality of Your Life?

11 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"me and some folks were discussing the concept of perception. Phil Collignon Phil, I…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 21, 2010 to Do you sometimes feel a sense of disconnect w/reality or people?

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"I’m not changing my life-style, but my life is definitely changing. Are you over yo…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 21, 2010 to Do you sometimes feel a sense of disconnect w/reality or people?

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"You are brave to change career at this time, in this economy. My career still fulfil…"

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"Did you see the movie: GATTACA. Vincent is the "godchild" who is untampered by gene…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 19, 2010 to godchild

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"the concept is of mans next step in evolution. how children are being born that are…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 19, 2010 to godchild

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"OH MY GOSH, it's so great to see you both Steve n Snagg, at the same time too.....I…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 19, 2010 to Do you sometimes feel a sense of disconnect w/reality or people?

13 May 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Evasco

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service