TBD

TBD on Ning

The ultimate struggle for power pits men against kings and kings against gods. But the war between the gods themselves could destroy the world. Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus is helpless to save his family from Hades, vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny.
Opening in wide release April 2nd, 2010.
Sam Worthington as Perseus, Pete Postlethwaite, Mads Mikkelsen as Draco, Gemma Arterton as Io, Alexa Davalos as Andromeda, Ralph Fiennes as Hades, Liam Neeson as Zeus, Danny Huston as Poseidon, Izabella Miko, Nicholas Hoult, and Polly Walker as Cassiopeia.
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810081563/trailer

Tags: 2010, clash, of, remake, the, titans

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

I see you Max! I don't understand what happened...but we see you now!!!!!

Ramin Djawadi is the composer for this movie and he bring fresh vibrate sound to it! He has composed for Iron Man, Batman Begins, Mr. Brooks, Equilibrium (fav!!) and the Unborn.

As far as who's on it, the only leak has been the Used. Muse has also been mentioned.
This is definitely a matinee, type movie. I will be checking this out on Saturday afternoon. Really looking forward to it.
My girlfriend is taking me! :P

I know this thing is loaded with CGI up the wazoo.. but I recently watched the original version with the stop-motion, and although it is nostalgic, I prefer CGI---lol!!!
People have said this is campy fun, and that's about all I need to hear.

I did like the original and it was so cheesy. This may be the same thing, but that won't stop me.
I'm gonna tell you something right now.

If you are looking for some meaning to the myth, go see something else. If you want to see some cool 3-D, serious CGI, fight scenes that are CAF (cool as f**K!) check it!
As expected, the movie is full of flaws. The script is not good, the characters are ill developed, including Worthington and Liam Neeson, and the pace does not complement the movie. The Shindler’s List famed Liam Neeson plays the Greek god Zeus, who is always seen dressed in shiny white attire, has a very little to do in the movie. It’s just the third movie by Worthington, and it is again a fantasy, war movie, so it is pretty difficult to comment on his acting ability, but with a sword and skirt, he looks too cool in the movie. Ralph Fiennes, the Voldemort of Harry Potter series, has done a great job in his small part of evil king Hades.
If you are expecting a Troy, or a Ben Hur, then you will be disappointed, but if you want to see a joyride of swords, and CGI monsters and over stretched wars, then it is simply for you. Just go and have fun. If you expect less, then you will be hugely entertained.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service