TBD

TBD on Ning

Robbie this is for you.

Someone else has to get the coffee, I need to get to work!  Have a great day!

Views: 1083

Replies to This Discussion

The invitation remains open Robbie.

if we can coordinate this, maybe we can all gather for a meal?  i'm overdue to see Char's new home, as well as to see Kittycat and larry....

(so that means we won't be sharing the bed at Kc&l's place)

Can't wait to see you guys!!! Makes me smile!!! :)
Great, Robbie!  Keep in mind that Larry has figured out how to use his video camera. . . and he'll use it on anyone, anywhere!  It would be great to have you visit!
Robbie, George and I would be really happy to see you again!

Morning all......sore as hell from the shot but hoping it helps. 

First home football game tonight, hope Kiefer gets to do more than just warm the bench. I also get to work the concession stand during the 3rd quarter, hope everyone gets their snacks during halftime. LOL

Hoping for a cool down this weekend, that is what the weather man is promising.

sore has more promise of recovery than what you'd been living with, i hope!  and at least you have good drugs now!

Rest that shoulder as much as possible, RRC.. Rotor Cuff is nothing to sneeze at!!!

RRC, I'm hoping that shot helps you!  Friday night football!!!  Woo hoo!

Good morning everyone!  I hope for me summer isn't going to be over any time soon.  Alright, it can cool off but not start....... I can't say it........ *looks to see if anyone is watching*  that R word.

Sharon's mother has her tumorectomy today.  Then we will know if the cancer has spread to other bits.

Have some fun this weekend. 

good morning, Richard!  

hope the surgery doesn't do more damage than good.  hugs to Sharon and you too.

i have a girlfriend driving down from DC for lunch -- she's off today -- so i'll definitely be having fun!

Thank you Lynn, hope you had a wonderful lunch!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service