TBD

TBD on Ning

92,000 pages leaked to wikileak and we're not discussing this yet?

It's not the kill/capture special forces squads we have in the field.  War is an ugly business at best.  I am terribly dismayed that our Pakistani allies collaborate with  Al-Qaeda, and that we apparently endorse it.  It begs the question, what the hell are we doing in Afghanistan?  Apparently this has been going on since 2004.  I am even more dismayed that the current White House, who campaigned on a policy of transperancy, has let us down.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't begun to read what is availbe yet. I plan to start later on. I did a light skim over the information and it set off a lot of questions in my mind. I want to take time to absorb the information.
I'm afraid that we're going to install a US corporate presence there and treat the locals like slave labor as we plunder the mineral deposits - Much the same way that we treated the Middle East after oil was discovered there a century ago.
Pacis Dream: "I am not sure I see any news in these leaks."

That's exactly what I said when this news broke. The leaks confirmed what we already knew, forcing us to discuss these problems, and hopefully deal with them. So that's something.

I did find it amusing and scary how easily bradass87 got the information, though.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service