TBD

TBD on Ning

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana's Discussions (1,320)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Pacis - anyone else - who's current work would you suggest for me to read concerning…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 27, 2010 to

just now

"Perfect. Thank you!"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 24, 2010 to

just now

"I would appreciate a suggestion Wanda. I have really not a clue as to what the libe…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 24, 2010 to

just now

"Do I start with this one? Day before yesterday I'd never heard of him!?! I've been…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 23, 2010 to

just now

"Here is a link to a writer who has written a book about her mothers suicide. It is t…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 22, 2010 to End of life Options, aging . What will happen to the baby boomers as they age?

19 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

"What a brilliant idea! Many here know I've been away for the USA for more than 30 y…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 22, 2010 to

just now

"And no thanks to this drastic economic downturn - that will mean millions of people."

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 19, 2010 to End of life Options, aging . What will happen to the baby boomers as they age?

19 Feb 22, 2010

"Thank you."

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 19, 2010 to End of life Options, aging . What will happen to the baby boomers as they age?

19 Feb 22, 2010

"So will the Brits and the Canadians, so don't feel too badly TobyRow. The Canadian G…"

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 18, 2010 to End of life Options, aging . What will happen to the baby boomers as they age?

19 Feb 22, 2010

"Sorry John, I'm unfamiliar with the term EOL ? Is LTC is Long Term Care? Thks."

Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana replied Feb 18, 2010 to End of life Options, aging . What will happen to the baby boomers as they age?

19 Feb 22, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service