TBD

TBD on Ning

alienken's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I clicked on the youtube link and watched it. I didn't do it before because I don't…"

alienken replied Oct 12, 2011 to Cheney: After Yemen strike, Obama owes apology to Bush

21 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"I know that "torture" tachtics isn't the only way we get info. We have spies and und…"

alienken replied Oct 12, 2011 to Cheney: After Yemen strike, Obama owes apology to Bush

21 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Our people who are intelligence experts know that there is alot of lieing. They know…"

alienken replied Oct 10, 2011 to Cheney: After Yemen strike, Obama owes apology to Bush

21 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"About torture...the argument that we wouldn't want the enemy to our enhanced interro…"

alienken replied Oct 10, 2011 to Cheney: After Yemen strike, Obama owes apology to Bush

21 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

""Torture" is a relative term. I think that sleep deprivation, extream cold, extream…"

alienken replied Oct 8, 2011 to Cheney: After Yemen strike, Obama owes apology to Bush

21 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Pacis, your right it has nothing to do with citizenship, but I am referring to the m…"

alienken replied Oct 7, 2011 to Cheney: After Yemen strike, Obama owes apology to Bush

21 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"I agree. Though he was born an American citizen, that citizenship was revoked and al…"

alienken replied Oct 6, 2011 to Cheney: After Yemen strike, Obama owes apology to Bush

21 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Yea you really like the mission accomplished banner don't you. The way I see it, and…"

alienken replied Sep 3, 2011 to Pakistan militants force girl to wear suicide vest

19 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"I never said none were killed. Our military makes every effort to not kill civilians…"

alienken replied Sep 1, 2011 to Pakistan militants force girl to wear suicide vest

19 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Yea I'm not a fan of the Westboro Baptist church either. The first time I heard of t…"

alienken replied Aug 31, 2011 to Pakistan militants force girl to wear suicide vest

19 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Pacis Dream

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service