TBD

TBD on Ning

Sal Paradise's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"That's all good, Mark, but then why the outrage over the glasses? It's just one spec…"

Sal Paradise replied Mar 13, 2010 to 3d Movies and the purchase of polarizing glasses

38 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Mark, you can't swallow the elephant and choke on the gnat. The elephant is a multi-…"

Sal Paradise replied Mar 11, 2010 to 3d Movies and the purchase of polarizing glasses

38 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

"I was being facetious, Boothby. "If you don't like it, don't see it" is right on the…"

Sal Paradise replied Mar 10, 2010 to 3d Movies and the purchase of polarizing glasses

38 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

"You're on the right track, but you don't go far enough. They should be PAYING us to…"

Sal Paradise replied Mar 9, 2010 to 3d Movies and the purchase of polarizing glasses

38 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

"I'm missing something here. Are you "buying glasses"? Or paying to see a movie? I u…"

Sal Paradise replied Mar 9, 2010 to 3d Movies and the purchase of polarizing glasses

38 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

"Think about how many times the book is quoted in literature, mostly without attribut…"

Sal Paradise replied Dec 23, 2009 to

just now

"Sure. In Christian Math, 1 = 3. Everything else follows from that. (Or is that more…"

Sal Paradise replied Dec 22, 2009 to

just now

"I'm pretty much an atheist, depending on which day you ask me. (Sometimes the best I…"

Sal Paradise replied Dec 22, 2009 to

just now

"Just a suggestion: look up "tongue in cheek" in the dictionary. This was a lighthear…"

Sal Paradise replied Sep 7, 2009 to

just now

"This may be the only thing that DOESN'T have anything to do with sex. Except that mo…"

Sal Paradise replied Sep 6, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service