TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,426)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"A magician worked on a cruise ship. The audience was different each week so the magi…"

Aggie replied Sep 24, 2012 to What do elephants do for fun?

22 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Aggie

"Two Large Ladies in a bar: I was in a pub last Saturday night, and had a few dranks,…"

Aggie replied Sep 24, 2012 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico arguing about which pl…"

Aggie replied Sep 17, 2012 to What do elephants do for fun?

22 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Aggie

"An attorney arrived home late, after a very tough day trying to get a stay of execut…"

Aggie replied Sep 17, 2012 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Sep 17, 2012 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"So, this guy is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces heig…"

Aggie replied Sep 11, 2012 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Two Texan's are eating in a restaurant when they hear a women in a dress choking. Th…"

Aggie replied Sep 6, 2012 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A couple drove down a country road, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led…"

Aggie replied Sep 4, 2012 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"At Wal-Mart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, while in the check-out line…"

Aggie replied Aug 29, 2012 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I asked a blonde to get me a newspaper. "Don't be silly," she said. "Borrow my iPad.…"

Aggie replied Aug 27, 2012 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service