TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,426)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

""

Aggie replied Oct 31, 2023 to Child Chatter

51 Apr 24
Reply by Aggie

"A man from the city was taking a country drive when his car went into the ditch. Luc…"

Aggie replied Oct 26, 2023 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

89 Feb 27
Reply by Aggie

"DOGS THOUGHTS--10 Dog peeves about humans 1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny.…"

Aggie replied Oct 26, 2023 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

89 Feb 27
Reply by Aggie

"Grandma's letter Grandma is eighty-eight years old and still drives her own car. She…"

Aggie replied Oct 24, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"If the earth is the third planet from the sun, so does that make every country a thi…"

Aggie replied Aug 11, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I sent one of those ancestry groups information for my family tree they sent me some…"

Aggie replied Aug 10, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A young Catholic woman goes into the confessional and is crying. The priest is wonde…"

Aggie replied Aug 3, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Jul 26, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"The other day I locked my coat hanger in my Suburban, good thing I had my keys."

Aggie replied Jul 19, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Two cousins go to the unemployment office. The unemployment official asks the first…"

Aggie replied Jul 14, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service