TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,424)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"A wife comes downstairs before a dinner date with her husband. “Do I look fat in thi…"

Aggie replied Nov 11, 2020 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Nov 8, 2020 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"Just my thoughts. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who…"

Aggie replied Nov 7, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A Baptist preacher went to visit a member of the community And invited him to come t…"

Aggie replied Nov 6, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Did you hear about the Texas teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten student…"

Aggie replied Oct 29, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Jeff’s blind date with Suzanne was bad from the start—in short, they loathed each ot…"

Aggie replied Oct 12, 2020 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"A blonde woman goes into a department store and tells the salesman she wants a pair…"

Aggie replied Oct 9, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"During his wedding rehearsal, the groom approached his pastor with an unusual offer.…"

Aggie replied Oct 5, 2020 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple is involved in a fatal car acci…"

Aggie replied Oct 4, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"In church Sunday morning a preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to…"

Aggie replied Sep 24, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service