TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,426)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"A man is out walking his dog beside a lake when he suddenly sees a woman just managi…"

Aggie replied Nov 16, 2021 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the vet. He found…"

Aggie replied Nov 15, 2021 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"“I have to go back into the dating pool, and I’m pretty sure there’s pee in it”"

Aggie replied Nov 12, 2021 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"BIOLOGY EXAM: This is straight from Scotland. Students in an advanced Biology class…"

Aggie replied Nov 12, 2021 to Child Chatter

51 Apr 24
Reply by Aggie

"A Girl Potato and Boy Potato had eyes for each other, and finally they got married,…"

Aggie replied Nov 5, 2021 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"Marie was in the kitchen fiddling around when she hollers out.... "Boudreaux, you ne…"

Aggie replied Nov 4, 2021 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A BIT OF TRIVIA--On July 20, 1969, as commander of the Apollo 11 Lunar Module, Neil…"

Aggie replied Nov 4, 2021 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"Male bees die after mating. That's basically their life. Honey Nut Cheerio"

Aggie replied Oct 28, 2021 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed…"

Aggie replied Oct 28, 2021 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed…"

Aggie replied Oct 28, 2021 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service