TBD

TBD on Ning

What's the most ridiculous thing you ever heard?

Views: 139

Replies to This Discussion

Where do I start?

In 1968 when a guy in a VW rear-ended me in my '59 Chevy Impala he told the cop he didn't see me because he was looking at the new shopping mall they has just built on the corner. A-hole ruined my nice ride!!

Some jerk with no drivers license driving his girl friends car playing truck driver in hospital parking lot trying to figure out how to back into parking spaces holding up all kinds of people trying to get into or out of parking lot while he tries to learn how to back up finally pulls out and rear ends me.  He gets out and wants to fight so I leave to call cops and he drives off.  Hit and run, right?

When the cops call on him at his residence, what does he say?  It was my fault.

"I love you and have to spend the rest of my life with you"..That is the most BS I ever heard in one sentence.

"When will you get it through your head I am not responsible for my actions?!"  (Said to me by a family member, estranged I'm glad to say.)

Nietzsche said "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." BULLSH*T!!! If that were true I'd be freaking Superman by now. 

Just because I can stand pain doesn't mean I deserve it. 

And Chuck Lorre said, ". . . . . . . .makes us bitter." 

always nice to know we have cultcha...("hey i gotcher cultcha rightcheer!")

'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' renewed by TLC

MSN.com · 1 day ago
  • The reality TV show will be back for at least 12 more episodes after it garnered series-high ratings in its season finale. The new season starts Jan. 1.
  • See more 'Honey Boo Boo' photos

Well I'd tell you but I don't want to be political here. It was ridiculous, really!

don't be stupid,ya moron.

You can put it in, but only for a minute.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service